1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Apr '13 11:43
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    O wise one, am I dreaming about the report of the short man in the Holy Bible too?
    You and about 1 billion other people who worship Paulism are totally duped, duped by Paul into thinking he was inspired by some god when in fact all he wanted was a religion that would sound ok to Romans.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Apr '13 16:58
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You and about 1 billion other people who worship Paulism are totally duped, duped by Paul into thinking he was inspired by some god when in fact all he wanted was a religion that would sound ok to Romans.
    That was Luke that wrote that about the short man. Paul did not write anything about him.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 21:03
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That was Luke that wrote that about the short man. Paul did not write anything about him.
    Christianity as we know it was invented by Paul. So it should be called Paulism. Paul never even MET JC.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Apr '13 00:37
    Christianity as we know it was invented by Paul. So it should be called Paulism. Paul never even MET JC.
    That is not what the Holy Bible says. You must understand that Cephas was called Peter by the Christians. Also the one known as Saul of Tarsus by the Jews, became known as Paul by the Christians. In the historical work by Luke called the Acts of the Apostles, Saul (Paul) is reprted to have seen Jesus. And Paul says so himself in his first letter to the church at Corinth. See references below:

(Acts 9:4-5, 17 NKJV)

Then he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?”

And he said, “Who are You, Lord?”

Then the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you to kick against the goads.”

...And Ananias went his way and entered the house; and laying his hands on him he said, “Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you came, has sent me that you may receive your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit.”

(Acts 13:2, 9 NKJV)

As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, “Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.” ...
    ... Then Saul, who also is called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked intently at him ...

(1 Corinthians 15:3-8 NKJV)

For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve. After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep. After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles. Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Apr '13 03:30

We all know how tickled the Roman Emporer Nero was with the Christians. And he rewarded Paul with beheading him.

Look in the mirror and you'll see the biggest dupe, yourself, spouting off nonsense which I guess sounds good to Internet Infidels.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Apr '13 04:48
    Originally posted by sonship

We all know how tickled the Roman Emporer Nero was with the Christians. And he rewarded Paul with beheading him.

Look in the m ...[text shortened]... e biggest dupe, yourself, spouting off nonsense which I guess sounds good to Internet Infidels.
    They just made him a martyr, you know how martyrs have a habit of coming back to bite you in the assumption.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Apr '13 05:151 edit
    They just made him a martyr, you know how martyrs have a habit of coming back to bite you in the assumption.
    What difference does it make to you whether it is called Christianity or Paulism, since you do not believe the things Christ Jesus said either?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree