1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Feb '11 08:49
    After that excellent thread "you must qualify yourself" it is painfully obvious that atheists are not able to comment about spirituality/religion with any credible information.

Basically it is like a blind man commenting on art.

So why do they have so much to say?..........well actually they dont, and all their comments are usually coming from an untruthful fabricated well of ignorance.

I am talking about the vocal atheists who present absurd teachings to prop up their atheism.

It is impossible for atheists to present anything relating to truth when putting forward their understanding of creation and life.......they have it all upside down and back the front........this is what happens when they invent.

Why do they do it.............why do they present false teachings?

They do it to protect their hedonistic life styles, and to prop up their artificial materialist economy.........because teaching the people that their is no God, makes for a booming economy for all the stuff that people are told they need by advertising, that will supposedly make them happy and successful in their life. .

Here is some of the absurdity they present.

1. all the species of life including man, has come from a muddy puddle.

2. there is no intelligence behind the cosmos and life.....it just happens to be perfect by accident

3. life is just chemicals behaving under their own volition, without cause or direction

4. consciousness , awareness, intelligence, cognition....is a product of chemical interaction. ( so where is my little ant)

5. after death you cease to be, because at the end of the day we are just chemicals.

6. all the laws of physics and the complex universe with all the galaxies and all the planets came about when an invisible something exploded......and then everything settled into a perfectly balanced cosmos. (with life)

7. there is no life anywhere else in the universe, because when we look though our telescopes we cant see any.

8. there is no God, because everything in existence is a random accident.

9. the purpose of existence, is to satisfy and be subservient to my five sense of my material body, even though sense pleasure is available to the dogs, hogs camels and asses...I am still very proud of my attainment of sense pleasure, and believe my life is a great success when I get more sense pleasure than the next person.

There is more, but that's enough to make my point.

The poor students who have to accept this nonsense.........its criminal
  2. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    27 Feb '11 09:11
    This thread has been closed due to the absence of anything useful or truthful in it.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '11 10:35
    Originally posted by Dasa
    After that excellent thread "you must qualify yourself" it is painfully obvious that atheists are not able to comment about spirituality/religion with any credible information.

So why do they have so much to say?..........well actually they dont, and all their comments are usually coming from an untruth ...[text shortened]... to make my point.

Are there any girls where you live?
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    27 Feb '11 17:27
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Are there any girls where you live?
    Chicks dig arrogant mystical types.
  5. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    01 Mar '11 18:451 edit

So why do they have so much to say?..........well actually they dont, and all their comments are usually coming from an untruth to make my point.

Your post is made up.
  6. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '11 19:10

So why do they have so much to say?..........well actually they dont, and all their comments are usually coming from an untruth ...[text shortened]... to make my point.

1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9 are simply false. Absolutely no atheists I have ever known has ever claimed theses things so you are just lying. I challenge you to show that atheists are saying these things!!! show us EVIDENCE that we are saying these thing! -of course, you will not because you cannot as there is no such evidence -we are NOT saying these things nor do we believe them.
    4 and 6, is too simplistic.
    5, is false because nobody is claiming that consciousness is, literally, “chemicals”
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '11 20:41
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9 are simply false. Absolutely no atheists I have ever known has ever claimed theses things so you are just lying. I challenge you to show that atheists are saying these things!!! show us EVIDENCE that we are saying these thing! -of course, you will not because you cannot as there is no such evidence -we are NOT saying these things ...[text shortened]... mplistic.
    5, is false because nobody is claiming that consciousness is, literally, “chemicals”
    Vedanta presents that consciousness is a symptom of the soul.....what does science say.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Mar '11 22:23

Ok. Lets dance again...

1.Thats one special little puddle🙂 Cannot the puddle be gods puddle and It's way of bringing life to this planet
    (And stop calling it "muddy". Sounds funny and retarded)

2.Of course there is intelligence. It is intelligent enough to leave no fingerprints and furthurmore, it seems it leaves "clues" on purpose.
    ("God" is playful with our spiritual evolution ?)

3. All of life is a dance

4.Conciosness trancsends the material

5.One can actually find out, if one is so committed. But who's going to meditate on their own mortality for two weeks from his forum?(not me)

6.Whats wrong with that?
    In the words of Boris from "Rocky and Bullwinkle"..." Just the way
    I planned it !"

7. Hehehe. Thats funny

8.now you're just repeating points.

9.sense pleasure is integral to learning about our spiritual selves found in a material universe (galaxy?)
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '11 03:11
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Ok. Lets dance again...

1.Thats one special little puddle🙂 Cannot the puddle be gods puddle and It's way of bringing life to this planet
    (And stop calling it "muddy". Sounds funny and retarded)

2.Of course there is intelligence. It is intelligent enough to leave no fingerprints and furthurmore, it seems it leaves "clues" on purpose.
    ("God" is ...[text shortened]... egral to learning about our spiritual selves found in a material universe (galaxy?)
    Vedanta allows for sense pleasure.....but the pleasure is in relationship with spiritual activities and spiritual living.

For twenty years of my life starting from birth , I drank, took drugs, ran around with loose women and ate meat.........but when I changed my ways and followed Vedanta, I experienced true happiness and peace and authentic sense -pleasure for the first time in my entire life.

Yes of course the puddle can be Gods creation to kick off evolution ....but its not.

The book Forbidden Archaeology will clearly explain that.

Evolution of the species never happened.
  10. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '11 13:10
    Vedanta presents that consciousness is a symptom of the soul.....what does science say.
    I don't believe science actually says anything specific on this because there is no scientific definition to “consciousness” and to make mater’s worse, the word means different things to different people.

When it comes to consciousness, nobody knows what they are talking about! (And that includes me and you)

I could attempt to vaguely describe consciousness along the lines as “the process of the brain that allows you to analyse the thoughts you had a moment ago” but I find even that description to be far too simplistic a representation of what I mean by the word in everyday life.

All I can say definitely about consciousness is that it is a process of the brain (which doesn't say much!) and its existence is an empirical fact even through we don't know what it is!

However, none of the above prevents science studying various aspects of consciousness through observation and experimentation -just because you don't know exactly what something is, doesn't mean you cannot rationally study it!
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    02 Mar '11 14:23
    For twenty years of my life starting from birth , I drank, took drugs, ran around with loose women and ate meat.........
    It sounds like we should be blaming your parents.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree