1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 20:391 edit
    Please place a bookmarker or napkin in your Mother's Bible at John 3. One rainy day in the distant future, open her beloved book to discover the Love Letter She Left for You. Regardless of your conclusions, before bedtime at least think an inaudible 'Thank You' for this unselfish person who loved you (from the womb, inspite of your failures) more than life itself... http://www.biblestudytools.com/john/3.html
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 11:38
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Please place a bookmarker or napkin in your Mother's Bible at John 3. One rainy day in the distant future, open her beloved book to discover the Love Letter She Left for You. Regardless of your conclusions, before bedtime at least think an inaudible 'Thank You' for this unselfish person who loved you (from the womb, inspite of your failures) more than life itself... [b]http://www.biblestudytools.com/john/3.html[/b]
    My mother doesn't have a bible. My father had one, but I don't think he ever opened it long enough to place a letter within it.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 19:18
    Originally posted by rwingett
    My mother doesn't have a bible. My father had one, but I don't think he ever opened it long enough to place a letter within it.
    Your father receive it from his mother?
  4. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 22:26
    Your father receive it from his mother?
    I don't know where it came from. It was a big one, though. I don't know if my mother kept it when he passed away. She might have. Now I'm curious.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Feb '13 03:09
    Originally posted by rwingett

I don't know where it came from. It was a big one, though. I don't know if my mother kept it when he passed away. She might have. Now I'm curious.
    Hope you're able to unearth it.
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    12 Feb '13 09:23

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    12 Feb '13 11:15
    Please place a bookmarker or napkin in your Mother's Bible at John 3. One rainy day in the distant future, open her beloved book to discover the Love Letter She Left for You. Regardless of your conclusions, before bedtime at least think an inaudible 'Thank You' for this unselfish person who loved you (from the womb, inspite of your failures) more than life itself... [b]http://www.biblestudytools.com/john/3.html[/b]
    My mother wouldn't have a bible in the house. She said she had seen enough of god's works while a nurse to know that he needed a good spanking.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 03:36
    Originally posted by Kepler

My mother wouldn't have a bible in the house. She said she had seen enough of god's works while a nurse to know that he needed a good spanking.
    Director of Nursing in a high volume hospital?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree