1. Joined
    02 Apr '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '08 22:51
    "The Real Meaning of the Zodiac
    by Dr. D. James Kennedy

Cataclysmic events have shaken our world, causing uncertainty to be on the rise, and so is interest in the occult and astrology.

Startling discoveries related by Dr. Kennedy prove that God created the Zodiac! God intented the stars to foretell the future of the world. Discover what Dr. Kennedy calls biblical astrology or the Gospel in the stars. Reading this book just might give you an insight into your future."

Just to be ivanhoesque...
    😀😀
  2. The sky
    Moves
    17 Jan '08 22:56
    MONKEY TRIAL, TENNESSEE, 1925
    THE COPERNICAN CONNECTION

JULY - NINETEEN TWENTY-FIVE....

Will belief in the Bible survive?
    Its enemies came to Dayton with zeal undiminished
    To tell the world that Genesis was finished.

Bryan fought nobly for the Creationist cause,
    And many of his points drew loud applause.
    The court ruled in his favor, but many could see
    That the other side had won the vic'try.

One of the main reasons why this was so,
    Was that of all the questions that Darrow could throw
    The one about Joshua saying "Sun Stand Thou Still"
    Was what angered Bryan and set him up for the kill.

For, even by that date everyone had learned
    That the earth daily on an axis turned,
    And sped around the sun that wasn't mov'in
    Not being aware that this too was unproven.

That put Bryan between a rock and a hard place,
    For the Bible said the earth didn't go thru space!
    So the evolutionists made fun of the Bible and from there
    Have brought education to its present state of despair.

Bryan did his best, and if he fell below perfection,
    It was because he didn't see the Copernican Connection!
    Evolution is a lie, and scientific it cannot be;
    But Copernicanism is a bigger one, and it started in 1543!

So, if you would like to see Bible Truths restored,
    (And if skunking evolutionism would make you smile-)
    Let's do it right this time
    AND PUT COPERNICANISM ON TRIAL!

http://www.fixedearth.com/links/monkey_trial.htm
  3. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    17 Jan '08 22:59
    Originally posted by snowinscotland
    Startling discoveries related by Dr. Kennedy prove that God created the Zodiac! God intented the stars to foretell the future of the world. Discover what Dr. Kennedy calls biblical astrology or the Gospel in the stars. Reading this book just might give you an insight into your future."
    I've no intention of reading it, but I suspect I might disagree with Dr. Kennedy about the definition of the word "prove".
  4. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Jan '08 00:57
    by Dr. D. James Kennedy

Cataclysmic events have shaken our world, causing uncertainty to be on the rise, and so is interest in the occult and astrology.

Startling discoveries related by Dr. Kennedy prove that God created the Zodiac! God intented the stars to foretell the future of the world. Discover what Dr. Ke ...[text shortened]... his book just might give you an insight into your future."

Just to be ivanhoesque...
    😀😀
    what are these discoveries that prove god created the zodiac... firstly, shouldnt dr kennedy prove there's a god?
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '07
    Moves
    18 Jan '08 00:59
    by Dr. D. James Kennedy

The insight into your future being that you're going to buy some joss sticks and listen to whale music.
  6. Joined
    02 Apr '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '08 18:42
    Originally posted by Feastboy
    The insight into your future being that you're going to buy some joss sticks and listen to whale music.
    been there, just working up an appetite for talking to dead people again...

I really love these spiritualists; you know, the ones that talk to theose who have 'passed over'. I just don't see how people really think it is real... and then I remember that as long as you are happy that it is real, it becomes real for you.

I guess I've finally reached another peak in my life.
  7. Joined
    02 Apr '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '08 18:431 edit
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    MONKEY TRIAL, TENNESSEE, 1925
    THE COPERNICAN CONNECTION

JULY - NINETEEN TWENTY-FIVE....

Will belief in the Bible survive?
    Its enemies came to Dayton with zeal undiminished
    To tell the world that Genesis was finished.

Bryan fought nobly for the Creationist cause,
    And many of his points drew loud applause.
    The court ruled in his favor, but many c ime
    AND PUT COPERNICANISM ON TRIAL!

http://www.fixedearth.com/links/monkey_trial.htm
    love it.

Oh and eatmybishop, since god created everything, and the zodiac is a subset of everything, being a subset of either the heavens or a subset of the imagination of some people, then god created the zodiac, surely.
  8. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    18 Jan '08 21:52
    It always brings a smile to my face when some theologian notices the distinct correlation between the so-called "zodiac", and the progression of the religious mythologies they hold so dear. "Oh, look", they'll inevitably blather, "God is the creator, the stars tell the same story, therefore it's all true!" If one reasonably suggests that the stories themselves were derived from this dance of the cosmos, as seen from Earth for untold millenia, instead of the other way 'round...how mightily they'll be offended.
  9. Joined
    02 Apr '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '08 23:43
    Originally posted by David C
    It always brings a smile to my face when some theologian notices the distinct correlation between the so-called "zodiac", and the progression of the religious mythologies they hold so dear. "Oh, look", they'll inevitably blather, "God is the creator, the stars tell the same story, therefore it's all true!" If one reasonably suggests that the stories t ...[text shortened]... r untold millenia, instead of the other way 'round...how mightily they'll be offended.
    It keeps coming back round to the idea that if you want to believe, you will, and it becomes real for you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree