1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 10:03
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    No even he was way smarter than you.

Equally as much a bellend though.
    Oh, amigo. Is this the best you can do? No wonder you lost so badly in the election for Head Troll.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 10:04
    “Spazzing”

Are you using a slang derivation of “spastic” to try to appear funny?
    The word “spazzing” has been around a long time. Maybe it didn’t make it over the pond until recently.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 10:04
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Oh, amigo. Is this the best you can do? No wonder you lost so badly in the election for Head Troll.
    Are we getting to the level of narcotic induced brainless exchanges that you seem to thrive on?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 10:071 edit
    The word “spazzing” has been around a long time. Maybe it didn’t make it over the pond until recently.
    As you are well aware the word “spastic” refers to a classification of disabled people, and “spazzing” is a slang derivative of it and refers to the involuntary limb movements of affected individuals.

Donald Trump showed the same revolting disregard a while ago, you may remember it.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 10:08
    As you are well aware the word “spastic” refers to a classification of disabled people, and “spazzing” is a slang derivative of it and refers to the involuntary limb movements of affected individuals.

Donald Trump showed the same revolting disregard a while ago, you may remember it.
    Come on, tiger. This is a stretch, even for you.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 10:09
    Are we getting to the level of narcotic induced brainless exchanges that you seem to thrive on?
    I dunno. How far into the bottle are you?
  7. S. Korea
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 10:10

Everyone is fairly exhausted from this kind of language policing.

Like I agree with the spirit of this. We shouldn't be like... insensitive intentionally, and walk around being jerks, but we need some general leeway in our expressions.

Everybody needs a break.

Enjoy a Kit-Kat, my friend.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 10:12
    I dunno. How far into the bottle are you?
    You have alienated yourself from every credible poster on this forum and you spam every thread with your infantile attention seeking crap. Pretty soon you will be heading for a forum ban.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 10:14
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    Like I agree with the spirit of this. We shouldn't be like... insensitive intentionally, and walk around being jerks, but we need some general leeway in our expressions..
    More advice and suggestions, I note. There will come a day, presumably, when you offer advice to a broader range of posters. But at the moment it just seems to be the same 2-3 every time.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 10:142 edits
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    Everyone is fairly exhausted from this kind of language policing.
    Who is “everyone”?

I certainly would not expect you to show even the slightest sensitivity to or indignation against people using offensive terminology which is derogatory toward disabled people.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 10:17
    You have alienated yourself from every credible poster on this forum and you spam every thread with your infantile attention seeking crap. Pretty soon you will be heading for a forum ban.
    If you can’t beat ‘em, censor ‘em!

Is that your motto?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 10:18
    Who is “everyone”?

I certainly would not expect you to show even the slightest sensitivity to or indignation against people using offensive terminology which is derogatory toward disabled people.
    Oh and you’re Mr. Sensitive with your false accusations and boozy belligerence.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 10:26
    Oh and you’re Mr. Sensitive with your false accusations and boozy belligerence.
    Go to bed, you’ve been up all night posting, again.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 10:33
    Go to bed, you’ve been up all night posting, again.
    Well at least you’re not careening off the rails yet.

I give you another hour before your posts become an incoherent mess.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 10:41
    Well at least you’re not careening off the rails yet.

I give you another hour before your posts become an incoherent mess.
    You’ve been doing this all night posting behaviour since you arrived here. Personally I think you are lying about living in the US time zone.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree