Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 20 Jan '08 23:47
    18-0, unbelivable
  2. Standard member telerion
    True X X Xian
    21 Jan '08 00:00
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    18-0, unbelivable
    Congrats and good luck in the SB. I'll continue to cheering for their opposition, as I have all season, but I've gotta take my hat off to great play.
  3. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    21 Jan '08 00:47
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    18-0, unbelivable
    Patriots showed their dominance by being the first team this year to clinch a position in the Super Bowl. Green Bay and Giants are still playing because they are no where near as GREAT as the Patriots!

    Go Pats!

    P-
  4. 21 Jan '08 01:14
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Patriots showed their dominance by being the first team this year to clinch a position in the Super Bowl. Green Bay and Giants are still playing because they are no where near as GREAT as the Patriots!

    Go Pats!

    P-
    The Pats had to play early because their fans need to go to bed early. Now the grown-ups are watching the real game.
  5. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    21 Jan '08 01:16
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    The Pats had to play early because their fans need to go to bed early. Now the grown-ups are watching the real game.
    See that, you missed a great 'saving the best for last' joke...

    Shame!@

    P-
  6. 21 Jan '08 01:17
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    See that, you missed a great 'saving the best for last' joke...

    Shame!@

    P-
    I came so close to using that one!
  7. Standard member DaBearsFan08
    Chicago Maniac
    21 Jan '08 01:44
    Next step is 19-0!!! Go Pats!!!
  8. Standard member epiphinehas
    Luke 12:24
    21 Jan '08 06:14
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    18-0, unbelivable
    It will be even more unbelievable when the G-men stun the world by edging out the Pats.
  9. Subscriber SmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    21 Jan '08 06:49
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    It will be even more unbelievable when the G-men stun the world by edging out the Pats.
    THAT, would be suweeet
  10. 21 Jan '08 07:12
    Originally posted by telerion
    Congrats and good luck in the SB. I'll continue to cheering for their opposition, as I have all season, but I've gotta take my hat off to great play.
    And great secretly hidden cameras.
  11. Standard member boarman
    member 001
    21 Jan '08 08:09
    Has any team gone undefeated before and claimed the superbowl.
  12. 21 Jan '08 12:39
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    It will be even more unbelievable when the G-men stun the world by edging out the Pats.
    It would be unbelievable for sure! The mighty Giants, known for their defense back in the day, won 2 Super Bowls. Now lets see, who was their defensive coordinator back then?
  13. 21 Jan '08 13:16
    Originally posted by boarman
    Has any team gone undefeated before and claimed the superbowl.
    The 1972 Miami Dolphins won 14 regular season games, two playoff games, and the Super Bowl to finish with a record of 17-0. These days, the regular season lasts 16 games, so if the Patriots win the Super Bowl, their record will be 19-0. The Dolphins can still claim an undefeated, but the Patriots with more wins could claim "the Perfect" season.
  14. 21 Jan '08 13:17
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    It would be unbelievable for sure! The mighty Giants, known for their defense back in the day, won 2 Super Bowls. Now lets see, who was their defensive coordinator back then?
  15. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    21 Jan '08 13:34
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    The 1972 Miami Dolphins won 14 regular season games, two playoff games, and the Super Bowl to finish with a record of 17-0. These days, the regular season lasts 16 games, so if the Patriots win the Super Bowl, their record will be 19-0. The Dolphins can still claim an undefeated, but the Patriots with more wins could claim "the Perfect" season.
    Lets not also forget that was before free-agency and money restrictions. Today the teams are on a more level playing field when it comes to developing a roster.

    P-