1. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 06:57
    Personally, there's some comedy in there...you're in the gayest city in the United States, maybe the world, and you tell your fans, "It's your world, I'm just livin' in it..." I mean these idiots have wine and cheese at their tailgate parties and gave us a city where the elected officials asked you to place a newspaper on a chair in a coffee shop if you were going to come in naked, to protect other people from your ball sweat.

I don't care what 'team' you're on, but...C'MON MAN!
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 17:45
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Personally, there's some comedy in there...you're in the gayest city in the United States, maybe the world, and you tell your fans, "It's your world, I'm just livin' in it..." I mean these idiots have wine and cheese at their tailgate parties and gave us a city where the elected officials [b]asked you to place a newspaper on a chair in a coffee sho ...[text shortened]... ople from your ball sweat.

I don't care what 'team' you're on, but...C'MON MAN![/b]
    Surely you don't want to sit on a stool or chair soaked with someone else's ball sweat, do you? 😉
  3. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    01 Feb '13 00:09
    Personally, there's some comedy in there...you're in the gayest city in the United States, maybe the world, and you tell your fans, "It's your world, I'm just livin' in it..." I mean these idiots have wine and cheese at their tailgate parties and gave us a city where the elected officials [b]asked you to place a newspaper on a chair in a coffee sho ...[text shortened]... ople from your ball sweat.

Wine and cheese at tailgate parties? This from your extensive experience of attending ZERO games at Candlestick.
  4. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    01 Feb '13 00:27
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Wine and cheese at tailgate parties? This from your extensive experience of attending ZERO games at Candlestick.
    This explains everything. You're from San Francisco.

Got it now.
  5. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    01 Feb '13 00:36
    This explains everything. You're from San Francisco.

Got it now.
    Wrong as usual.
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '13 00:362 edits

Not sure what point you're trying to make, but FWIW:

NEW ORLEANS -- San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver apologized Thursday for anti-gay comments he made to comedian Artie Lange during Super Bowl media day, saying "that's not what I feel in my heart."

"I'm sorry if I offended anyone. They were very ugly comments," Culliver said during an hour-long media session. "Hopefully I learn and grow from this experience and this situation."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/8900782/super-bowl-2013-chris-culliver-san-francisco-49ers-says-anti-gay-opinions-not-my-heart

Once again not sure, but I suspect you also need to "learn and grow from this experience and this situation".
  7. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    01 Feb '13 05:16
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Not sure what point you're trying to make, but FWIW:

[quote]NEW ORLEANS -- San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver apologized Thursday for anti-gay comments he made to comedian Artie Lange during Super Bowl media day, saying "that's not what I feel in my heart."

[b]"I'm sorry if I offended anyone. They were very ugly comments," Culliver said ...[text shortened]... I suspect you also need to "learn and grow from this experience and this situation".
    Me?
  8. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    01 Feb '13 05:17
    In fact, I've been to Candlestick several times. Giants and 49ers. Ever been to San Rafael? How about Point Reyes?
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    01 Feb '13 14:09

In 2 years they will be in another city though.
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '13 18:171 edit
    Me?
    Yes "you". From what I can tell, you "need to learn and grow from this experience and this situation".
  11. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    01 Feb '13 20:53
    Yes "you". From what I can tell, you "need to learn and grow from this experience and this situation".
    Ok, thanks for that.
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '13 00:021 edit
    Ok, thanks for that.
    No problem. Like with Chris Culliver perhaps this will help you increase your level of maturity.
  13. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    02 Feb '13 01:56
    No problem. Like with Chris Culliver perhaps this will help you increase your level of maturity.
    Yes, and maybe monkeys are going to fly out my ass.
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '13 02:061 edit
    Yes, and maybe monkeys are going to fly out my ass.
    Not that I'd really want to wish that on you, but it's a trade I'm willing to make.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '13 21:55
    In fact, I've been to Candlestick several times. Giants and 49ers. Ever been to San Rafael? How about Point Reyes?
    Naked?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree