49er Says

49er Says "I Don't Do The Gay Guys"

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
31 Jan 13

Personally, there's some comedy in there...you're in the gayest city in the United States, maybe the world, and you tell your fans, "It's your world, I'm just livin' in it..." I mean these idiots have wine and cheese at their tailgate parties and gave us a city where the elected officials asked you to place a newspaper on a chair in a coffee shop if you were going to come in naked, to protect other people from your ball sweat.

I don't care what 'team' you're on, but...C'MON MAN!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by sasquatch672
Personally, there's some comedy in there...you're in the gayest city in the United States, maybe the world, and you tell your fans, "It's your world, I'm just livin' in it..." I mean these idiots have wine and cheese at their tailgate parties and gave us a city where the elected officials [b]asked you to place a newspaper on a chair in a coffee sho ...[text shortened]... ople from your ball sweat.

I don't care what 'team' you're on, but...C'MON MAN![/b]
Surely you don't want to sit on a stool or chair soaked with someone else's ball sweat, do you? 😉

U

Moves
01 Feb 13

Personally, there's some comedy in there...you're in the gayest city in the United States, maybe the world, and you tell your fans, "It's your world, I'm just livin' in it..." I mean these idiots have wine and cheese at their tailgate parties and gave us a city where the elected officials [b]asked you to place a newspaper on a chair in a coffee sho ...[text shortened]... ople from your ball sweat.

Wine and cheese at tailgate parties? This from your extensive experience of attending ZERO games at Candlestick.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
01 Feb 13

Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
Wine and cheese at tailgate parties? This from your extensive experience of attending ZERO games at Candlestick.
This explains everything. You're from San Francisco.

Got it now.

U

Moves
01 Feb 13

This explains everything. You're from San Francisco.

Got it now.
Wrong as usual.

T

Moves
01 Feb 13
2 edits

Not sure what point you're trying to make, but FWIW:

NEW ORLEANS -- San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver apologized Thursday for anti-gay comments he made to comedian Artie Lange during Super Bowl media day, saying "that's not what I feel in my heart."

"I'm sorry if I offended anyone. They were very ugly comments," Culliver said during an hour-long media session. "Hopefully I learn and grow from this experience and this situation."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/8900782/super-bowl-2013-chris-culliver-san-francisco-49ers-says-anti-gay-opinions-not-my-heart

Once again not sure, but I suspect you also need to "learn and grow from this experience and this situation".

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
01 Feb 13

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Not sure what point you're trying to make, but FWIW:

[quote]NEW ORLEANS -- San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver apologized Thursday for anti-gay comments he made to comedian Artie Lange during Super Bowl media day, saying "that's not what I feel in my heart."

[b]"I'm sorry if I offended anyone. They were very ugly comments," Culliver said ...[text shortened]... I suspect you also need to "learn and grow from this experience and this situation".
Me?

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
01 Feb 13

In fact, I've been to Candlestick several times. Giants and 49ers. Ever been to San Rafael? How about Point Reyes?

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
01 Feb 13

In 2 years they will be in another city though.

T

Moves
01 Feb 13
1 edit

Me?
Yes "you". From what I can tell, you "need to learn and grow from this experience and this situation".

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
01 Feb 13

Yes "you". From what I can tell, you "need to learn and grow from this experience and this situation".
Ok, thanks for that.

T

Moves
02 Feb 13
1 edit

Ok, thanks for that.
No problem. Like with Chris Culliver perhaps this will help you increase your level of maturity.

U

Moves
02 Feb 13

No problem. Like with Chris Culliver perhaps this will help you increase your level of maturity.
Yes, and maybe monkeys are going to fly out my ass.

T

Moves
02 Feb 13
1 edit

Yes, and maybe monkeys are going to fly out my ass.
Not that I'd really want to wish that on you, but it's a trade I'm willing to make.

w

Moves
02 Feb 13

In fact, I've been to Candlestick several times. Giants and 49ers. Ever been to San Rafael? How about Point Reyes?
Naked?