1. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '07 10:121 edit
    Originally posted by invigorate
    I don't think it is good for European football that there are 3 teams left from England.

It would be great if each major league, had one team through.

The current semi final line up is more indicative of UK tax law, than competitive football between nations.
    I don't agree - Liverpool beat a Barcelona team whose players would fetch arguably a lot more on the transfer market - LFC was just the better team.

And don't forget Juve were banned this year too.

It's true though that you'll probably never get Malmo playing in the final ever again.
  2. LA
    Moves
    26 Apr '07 17:04
    Originally posted by invigorate
    I don't think it is good for European football that there are 3 teams left from England.

It would be great if each major league, had one team through.

The current semi final line up is more indicative of UK tax law, than competitive football between nations.
    Get use to it.

When Italy payed 30m and Spain 45M for players England had to put up with it.

Now we are the richest clubs with the best players, you will see more games like Liverpool destroying Barcelona in Spain, Manchester beating Roma 7-1 and Chelsie sweeping Valencia away.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree