1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 12:36
    Seldom have I seen a nil-nil drubbing! That was a heckuva game for a scoreless tie! Hot Spurs are certainly a strong contender! Quite a stranglehold on a team that on paper should have beaten them.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 12:46
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Seldom have I seen a nil-nil drubbing! That was a heckuva game for a scoreless tie! Hot Spurs are certainly a strong contender! Quite a stranglehold on a team that on paper should have beaten them.
    Harry done good.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 15:312 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Harry done good.
    Yes he did! If you watched the first leg, Milan were very cynical. Tottenham play very entertaining football, Bale on the left, Lennon on the right. I am glad Tottenham are through. My only regret is that Barcelona are still in it, they are too mechanical to watch , pure bores of a thousand bores, I hope Madrid put them out! Bayern Munich will win this tournament.
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 19:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes he did! If you watched the first leg, Milan were very cynical. Tottenham play very entertaining football, Bale on the left, Lennon on the right. I am glad Tottenham are through. My only regret is that Barcelona are still in it, they are too mechanical to watch , pure bores of a thousand bores, I hope Madrid put them out! Bayern Munich will win this tournament.
    It's been a good one thus far. Almost at the end now. Barcelona still team to beat! No way Madrid eliminates them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree