Admit it, you know the Cowboys are great!!!

Admit it, you know the Cowboys are great!!!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
12 Nov 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Maxwell Smart
Dallas is definitely putting together a good season. Cowboys v Packers is shaping up to be the key game in the NFC for the regular season. By the way, just out of curiosity, who handed Dallas their 1 loss?

anyone... anyone... 😉
Actually it wasn't a meaningful loss, it was just a walk through practice session for the Cowboys getting ready for the real game coming up in January.

Or something like that. 😞

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
12 Nov 07

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Did anyone see the Giants cheat today? Remember when some guy went up to a Cowboy player and gave him a well done pat in between plays and the Cowboy player gave him a friendly pat well done back. Then the Giants player did an acting job and pretended to be shoved and jumped backward and fell down in front of the blind ref. Out comes the flag and 1st do ...[text shortened]... funny but still a cheat. Cowboys need to put it in their play book against the Giants next year.
Speaking of "blind"; Jacobs was certainly shoved though he probably took a bit of a dive. Even when their teams win, some people whine about the officiating - the refs took 2 Giant touchdowns off the board FYI (but I'm not crying about it).

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
13 Nov 07

Originally posted by no1marauder
Speaking of "blind"; Jacobs was certainly shoved though he probably took a bit of a dive. Even when their teams win, some people whine about the officiating - the refs took 2 Giant touchdowns off the board FYI (but I'm not crying about it).
No one is whining about it, No 1... I just pointed it out. He thought he was playing basketball or soccer I guess. I thought the cheating was kind of funny actually. Because they still lost.

Have you learned who Patrick Crayton is yet. I believe you were yammering something about having a problem with his paying skills or something in the last game he beat the Giants. It must be hell getting beat by a so called nobody isn't it. 😉

Wade Phillips "It was a huge game, I certainly wouldn't call it a Giant game."

A
Just call me

Gark

Moves
13 Nov 07

my lone stars are ready to go, cash

lets pack 'em, and do this thing 😠

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
13 Nov 07

Originally posted by Anonymousnumber1
my lone stars are ready to go, cash

lets pack 'em, and do this thing 😠
I'm with you A-1! Let's do it. 🙂

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
13 Nov 07
1 edit

No one is whining about it, No 1... I just pointed it out. He thought he was playing basketball or soccer I guess. I thought the cheating was kind of funny actually. Because they still lost.

Have you learned who Patrick Crayton is yet. I believe you were yammering something about having a problem with his paying skills or something in the last game ...[text shortened]... n't it. 😉

Wade Phillips "It was a huge game, I certainly wouldn't call it a Giant game."
You better check; I didn't say anything about Patrick Crayton or his playing skills. Must be tough being so constantly wrong.

Pushing somebody after a play might be considered cheating, but falling because you're pushed ain't. Dallas fans sure have some weird ideas.

Dallas is really loudmouthing it up; a classless team apparently trying to imitate the Pats. Too bad they aren't at the Pats' level.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
13 Nov 07

Must be tough being so constantly wrong.
🙄🙄🙄

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
14 Nov 07

You better check; I didn't say anything about Patrick Crayton or his playing skills. Must be tough being so constantly wrong.

Pushing somebody after a play might be considered cheating, but falling because you're pushed ain't. Dallas fans sure have some weird ideas.

Dallas is really loudmouthing it up; a classless team apparently trying to imitate the Pats. Too bad they aren't at the Pats' level.
Alright, so it wasn't Patrick Crayton who you didn't know, then which one of our back up players was it, who you didn't know, that still beat your guys.

Dallas Taunting... A classless team, get real, all Dallas heard all week from the Midgets were how their defense had all these big number sacks and how they were improved so much and were going to get to Romo. Bla, Bla, Bla. Well up until this game, Manning had only been sacked 8 times. Two of which came from the Dallas / Giants first game, well count them 5 sacks from five different Cowboys players in this game. 7 total. Eli had Cow dung in his face all day. Did the big bad G D hold the Boys down to 3 points in the second half. No, that would be the Cowboys holding the G men down. Our Defense even spotted you 10 penalty points trying to make the game interesting. What was the score again? 31-20

G-men give up 31 points often?

The Cowboys let their play do the talking. To bad the Giants still have to play New England. 😞 Ouch that is going to be bad for the Super G's.

A
Just call me

Gark

Moves
14 Nov 07

I'm with you A-1! Let's do it. 🙂
you get the chips, and i'll make the dip

i hope you like spicey stuff

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
14 Nov 07
1 edit

Alright, so it wasn't Patrick Crayton who you didn't know, then which one of our back up players was it, who you didn't know, that still beat your guys.

Dallas Taunting... A classless team, get real, all Dallas heard all week from the Midgets were how their defense had all these big number sacks and how they were improved so much and were going to g ...[text shortened]... he Giants still have to play New England. 😞 Ouch that is going to be bad for the Super G's.
"The Cowboys let their play do their talking"????????? LMAO!!!!

You're as big a loudmouth jerk as Burnett and the rest.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
14 Nov 07

I take it you haven't been nominated for any peace prizes recently.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
14 Nov 07

Originally posted by Red Night
I take it you haven't been nominated for any peace prizes recently.
We know where you take it.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
14 Nov 07

We know where you take it.
Always the diplomat,

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
14 Nov 07
1 edit

In your face buddy, all day. [Shove] 15 yard'er. 😛

You are such a sore looser. 🙂

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
15 Nov 07

I'm going to keep bumping this thread until enough people admit the Boys are great.

I can't hear you. Speak up!!! 😏