1. USA
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 02:41
    Who's going to win the championship series?, I hope the Rockies win the NLCS (I live in CO), and I think the Red Sox win as well, then it won't matter for me whoever wins the World Series! Isn't that just great?! Who do you think will win?

Oh..A rockies player was featured on the cover of SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, does bad luck for the Rockies await?
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 03:12
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    Who's going to win the championship series?, I hope the Rockies win the NLCS (I live in CO), and I think the Red Sox win as well, then it won't matter for me whoever wins the World Series! Isn't that just great?! Who do you think will win?

Oh..A rockies player was featured on the cover of SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, does bad luck for the Rockies await?
    Jim Rome wouldn't say who, but there will be a Sox member on Jim Rome Thursday. That will give the Sox 'Jungle Karma'.

Diamondbacks are favored, but I can't give up on your Rockies yet either. I want the Sox to win it ALL~! but if Rockies play harder and keep this train of theirs rolling I will have nothing but respect for them.

As if I could have any more at this point... I've been a fan since game 163.

P-
  3. USA
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 03:37
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Jim Rome wouldn't say who, but there will be a Sox member on Jim Rome Thursday. That will give the Sox 'Jungle Karma'.

Diamondbacks are favored, but I can't give up on your Rockies yet either. I want the Sox to win it ALL~! but if Rockies play harder and keep this train of theirs rolling I will have nothing but respect for them.

As if I could have any more at this point... I've been a fan since game 163.

P-
    Well in the World Series, i would favor the Red Sox a little bit more, but I would still be somewhat happy should the rockies win...
  4. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 13:00
    Cleveland is getting no respect lol, they are a very good team. I wonder how many people in the country could name even just 2 players on that team.
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 13:25
    Cleveland in 6.

Colorado in 5.
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 13:27
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Cleveland is getting no respect lol, they are a very good team. I wonder how many people in the country could name even just 2 players on that team.
    Grady Sizemore is HOTT
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 14:03
    You don't read my posts? I've stated that I fear the Cleveland... while everyone else is telling me to quit worrying.

Sabathia
    Carmona
    Garko
    Hafner
    Lofton...

etc.

P-
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 14:03
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Grady Sizemore is HOTT
    'Hawt'.

P-
  9. Standard memberChaswray
    NUTTING BUSTER
    Baseball Purgatory
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 14:35
    Indians in 7

Rockies in 6
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 14:53
    Hell, I can even name the manager, Eric Wedge. But I still think Boston is the better team and will win the series. That doesn't mean Cleveland doesn't get respect, it means I don't think they are as good a team. I love some of their young players. Grady Sizemore is a bulldog. Carmona is a great young arm. But, overall, I don't think they are as good as the Bosox. Sorry.
  11. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 14:54
    Red Sox in 6

D-Backs in 7
  12. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 18:26
    You don't read my posts? I've stated that I fear the Cleveland... while everyone else is telling me to quit worrying.

Sabathia
    Carmona
    Garko
    Hafner
    Lofton...

etc.

P-
    I would never miss one of your posts phlab 😉
  13. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 02:07
    Rockies are going nutz again!

P-
  14. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 02:26
    Go Tribe!

Go Rocks!

Then go Tribe!
  15. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 04:31
    Rockies are going nutz again!

P-
    I tell you what, they are playing like world beaters. If they continue to hit like this they may be headed to the series. They have owned Webb this year and no one else has. If the DBacks don't win game 2 this one could be over.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree