1. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    119052
    21 Oct '07 14:59
    Who will win? and why?
  2. Under Cover
    Joined
    25 Feb '04
    Moves
    28912
    21 Oct '07 15:301 edit
    I lost faith in the Sox (as did many) when they were down 3-1. After two impressive performances, this series is now going to game 7, and the Sox definitely have the momentum. They are in Fenway, but Dice-K is on the mound. I think the Sox will win, but not because of Matsuzaka. I suspect that he will choke around the third inning (hope I'm wrong though), and Francona will pull the trigger and put in Beckett to shut the door. Sox bats are alive, and even a 1 run lead will be enough with Beckett setting up Papelbon. Sox go to the World Series and face a very tough Rockies club.

    PS Pats stay undefeated today. If anyone didn't pick New England to cover the spread on this one, they need their head examined.
  3. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    119052
    21 Oct '07 18:021 edit
    Originally posted by Maxwell Smart
    PS Pats stay undefeated today. If anyone didn't pick New England to cover the spread on this one, they need their head examined.
    already 21-7 Pats in the mid of the 2nd quarter
  4. Under Cover
    Joined
    25 Feb '04
    Moves
    28912
    21 Oct '07 18:07
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    already 21-7 Pats in the mid of the 2nd quarter
    Make that 35-7 in the second quarter.

    The Pats are scoring at will here.
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    21 Oct '07 18:41
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Who will win? and why?
    Red Sox.


    Why not?
  6. Under Cover
    Joined
    25 Feb '04
    Moves
    28912
    21 Oct '07 18:42
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Red Sox.


    Why not?
    Solid logic there.

    Any more questions?
  7. cleveland ohio
    Joined
    02 Apr '05
    Moves
    54487
    21 Oct '07 21:42
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Red Sox.


    Why not?
    The Cleveland Indians will win game 7 at Fenway Park it will be so SWEET to beat the Red-Sox in Boston all of NORTHEAST OHIO WILL CELEBRATE I INVITE ALL OF YOU TO OUR VICTORY PARTY THIS IS GONNA BE SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HEARD IT HERE FRIST
  8. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    119052
    21 Oct '07 21:48
    Originally posted by richfeet
    The Cleveland Indians will win game 7 at Fenway Park it will be so SWEET to beat the Red-Sox in Boston all of NORTHEAST OHIO WILL CELEBRATE I INVITE ALL OF YOU TO OUR VICTORY PARTY THIS IS GONNA BE SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HEARD IT HERE FRIST
    Then again, all of NE Ohio since Cleveland hasn't won anything since 1964.

    Last World Champions:
    Browns- 1964
    Cavaliers- Never
    Indians- 1948
  9. Joined
    13 Sep '06
    Moves
    11905
    22 Oct '07 01:471 edit
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Then again, all of NE Ohio since Cleveland hasn't won anything since 1964.

    Last World Champions:
    Browns- 1964
    Cavaliers- Never
    Indians- 1948
    Ah, but you forget, the Indians won the ALCS in 1997 and lost in the World Series. Why could the same not happen here?
  10. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    119052
    22 Oct '07 01:49
    Originally posted by Arachnarchist
    Ah, but you forget, the Indians won the ALCS in 1997 and lost in the World Series. Why could the same not happen here?
    That list was the last Cleveland Championship victory

    Baseball= World Series
    Basketball= NBA Finals
    Football= Super Bowl
  11. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    22 Oct '07 01:56
    Originally posted by Arachnarchist
    Ah, but you forget, the Indians won the ALCS in 1997 and lost in the World Series. Why could the same not happen here?
    *shakes head
  12. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    2416
    22 Oct '07 03:45
    Pedrooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  13. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    22 Oct '07 03:50
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    Pedrooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Lil'Dustin
  14. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    119052
    22 Oct '07 04:03
    Cleveland 2 Boston 11 :'(
  15. cleveland ohio
    Joined
    02 Apr '05
    Moves
    54487
    23 Oct '07 00:39
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Cleveland 2 Boston 11 :'(
    Well i was wrong the indians blew it andwe are all so sad in northeast ohio why cant we will anything here? i felt bad for the indians they fell apart in game 7 we are the most badluck town in all of American Sports our teams take us there and rip our hearts out againand again this is so unreal i am so depressed
Back to Top