1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jan '10 01:19
    Arizona 51
    Green Bay 45

I have to say, neither defense could stop the offense. First downs nearly every play.

I thought Arizona had it locked up, then Rackers missed the final FG with 14 secs left.

Arizona's defense finally woke up in OT to sac Rodgers, fumbling the ball into the hands of LB Karlos Dansby for a TD.

See you Green Bay fans in New Orleans. Or not. 😀
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '10 03:35
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Arizona 51
    Green Bay 45

I have to say, neither defense could stop the offense. First downs nearly every play.

I thought Arizona had it locked up, then Rackers missed the final FG with 14 secs left.

Arizona's defense finally woke up in OT to sac Rodgers, fumbling the ball into the hands of LB Karlos Dansby for a TD.

See you Green Bay fans in New Orleans. Or not. 😀
    Whale of a game. GB almost pulled off an epic comeback!
  3. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '10 14:33
    this would've been so much easier for Arizona's offense if Boldin wasn't injured 😀

I suspect this was just a warmup for the Arizona-New Orleans shootout. Anyone betting on greater than 100 total points?
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Moves
    11 Jan '10 18:54
    Originally posted by Melanerpes
    this would've been so much easier for Arizona's offense if Boldin wasn't injured 😀

I suspect this was just a warmup for the Arizona-New Orleans shootout. Anyone betting on greater than 100 total points?
    NO because New Orleans has a defense.