1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Sep '10 18:411 edit
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Actually, scratch that. You are ALWAYS clueless.

No income taxes. That's a friggin' laugh.
    You don't think that having no state income taxes has any bearing on someone like Labron James going to Miami instead of a place like New York or staying in Ohio? I suppose if saving millions of dollars matters little to Labron you are correct, but then, what do I know I'm the clueless one.

BTW: Why do such talented sports figures like Tiger live in Flordia? In fact, I wish I could somehow find some statistics regarding professional athletes who make their home in tax haven places like Florda verses tax hells like New York.
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Sep '10 17:422 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    You don't think that having no state income taxes has any bearing on someone like Labron James going to Miami instead of a place like New York or staying in Ohio? I suppose if saving millions of dollars matters little to Labron you are correct, but then, what do I know I'm the clueless one.

BTW: Why do such talented sports figures like Tiger live in Flor ...[text shortened]... l athletes who make their home in tax haven places like Florda verses tax hells like New York.
    I'm a Jays fan. 80 wins and third place in the toughest division seemingly every year since '93. You don't hear me crying about it.

Originally posted by Whodey
    Your team is in a good place for two reasons. They have nice whether and no state income taxes. Those are two reasons their salary can remain relativiely low and still attract talent.

Clearly, you confused the word Jay with Ray. I'm not talking about Florida, I'm talking about Toronto. Stupido.

Also, Lebron has an 'e'.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Sep '10 04:36
    I'm a Jays fan. 80 wins and third place in the toughest division seemingly every year since '93. You don't hear me crying about it.

Originally posted by Whodey
    Your team is in a good place for two reasons. They have nice whether and no state income taxes. Those are two reasons their salary can remain relativie ...[text shortened]... t talking about Florida, I'm talking about Toronto. Stupido.

Also, Lebron has an 'e'.
    😠

Perhaps if you remain a Jays fan and they are denied a playoff position for nearly 2 decades that will change. Of course, you may like it, so who is to say?

I really don't understand anyone following a team that has a losing record for 2 straight decades. What is the point?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree