Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. 21 Jan '11 23:55
    To start, and I do watch a lot of this, the match between Sharapova and Goerges - who is hotter?
  2. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    22 Jan '11 08:44
    Originally posted by badmoon
    To start, and I do watch a lot of this, the match between Sharapova and Goerges - who is hotter?
    I'd take either one, but they don't truck with the common folk, only the guys with lots of money.
  3. 22 Jan '11 13:54
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Görges, no contest. Sharapova is a bit too far over the top in pouting blondness for my taste. When it comes to blondes, I prefer Hantuchova. And when it comes to the tennis, I prefer Kim Clijsters.

Richard
  4. 22 Jan '11 15:22
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Görges, no contest. Sharapova is a bit too far over the top in pouting blondness for my taste. When it comes to blondes, I prefer Hantuchova. And when it comes to the tennis, I prefer Kim Clijsters.

Richard
    Clijster's rugged beauty is actually quite attractive indeed. She is earthy and girl next door looking. The others are cute for sure, but who wants a porcelain looking doll? Wozniacki is gorgeous to be sure, but also seems cold.
  5. Standard member RevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    24 Jan '11 02:29
    Poor old Leyton Hewitt was amorously injured by Big Kim's 'smothering ways'...often wondered what, where and how IT happened
  6. 24 Jan '11 05:10
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Poor old Leyton Hewitt was amorously injured by Big Kim's 'smothering ways'...often wondered what, where and how IT happened
    Tell us the gist of the story. Was it a crushing leg hold?
  7. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    27 Jan '11 14:24
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    I'm not sure about Mr. Hewitt, but it's a real shame Mr. Nadal has been injured again. I was looking forward to a classic Nadal - Federer final.