1. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    21 Jan '11 23:55
    To start, and I do watch a lot of this, the match between Sharapova and Goerges - who is hotter?
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    22 Jan '11 08:44
    Originally posted by badmoon
    To start, and I do watch a lot of this, the match between Sharapova and Goerges - who is hotter?
    I'd take either one, but they don't truck with the common folk, only the guys with lots of money.😛
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Jan '11 13:54
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Görges, no contest. Sharapova is a bit too far over the top in pouting blondness for my taste. When it comes to blondes, I prefer Hantuchova. And when it comes to the tennis, I prefer Kim Clijsters. 🙂

Richard
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    22 Jan '11 15:22
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Görges, no contest. Sharapova is a bit too far over the top in pouting blondness for my taste. When it comes to blondes, I prefer Hantuchova. And when it comes to the tennis, I prefer Kim Clijsters. 🙂

Richard
    Clijster's rugged beauty is actually quite attractive indeed. She is earthy and girl next door looking. The others are cute for sure, but who wants a porcelain looking doll? Wozniacki is gorgeous to be sure, but also seems cold.
  5. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 02:29
    Poor old Leyton Hewitt was amorously injured by Big Kim's 'smothering ways'...often wondered what, where and how IT happened 😛
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 05:10
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Poor old Leyton Hewitt was amorously injured by Big Kim's 'smothering ways'...often wondered what, where and how IT happened 😛
    Tell us the gist of the story. Was it a crushing leg hold?
  7. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    27 Jan '11 14:24
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    I'm not sure about Mr. Hewitt, but it's a real shame Mr. Nadal has been injured again. I was looking forward to a classic Nadal - Federer final.😞