Austrialian Open

Austrialian Open

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
21 Jan 11

To start, and I do watch a lot of this, the match between Sharapova and Goerges - who is hotter?

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
22 Jan 11

Originally posted by badmoon
To start, and I do watch a lot of this, the match between Sharapova and Goerges - who is hotter?
I'd take either one, but they don't truck with the common folk, only the guys with lots of money.😛

Moves
22 Jan 11

Originally posted by badmoon
Görges, no contest. Sharapova is a bit too far over the top in pouting blondness for my taste. When it comes to blondes, I prefer Hantuchova. And when it comes to the tennis, I prefer Kim Clijsters. 🙂

Richard

s

Moves
22 Jan 11

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
Görges, no contest. Sharapova is a bit too far over the top in pouting blondness for my taste. When it comes to blondes, I prefer Hantuchova. And when it comes to the tennis, I prefer Kim Clijsters. 🙂

Richard
Clijster's rugged beauty is actually quite attractive indeed. She is earthy and girl next door looking. The others are cute for sure, but who wants a porcelain looking doll? Wozniacki is gorgeous to be sure, but also seems cold.

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
24 Jan 11

Poor old Leyton Hewitt was amorously injured by Big Kim's 'smothering ways'...often wondered what, where and how IT happened 😛

s

Moves
24 Jan 11

Originally posted by RevRSleeker
Poor old Leyton Hewitt was amorously injured by Big Kim's 'smothering ways'...often wondered what, where and how IT happened 😛
Tell us the gist of the story. Was it a crushing leg hold?

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
27 Jan 11

Originally posted by RevRSleeker
I'm not sure about Mr. Hewitt, but it's a real shame Mr. Nadal has been injured again. I was looking forward to a classic Nadal - Federer final.😞