1. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86743
    08 Mar '11 18:51
    Barca will tear them a new poop pipe tonight.
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    08 Mar '11 21:091 edit
    And here's UEFA to the Barcelona rescue!

    Again.
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    08 Mar '11 21:24
    Now they're ahead and the rolling on the floor has begun. Villa is holding the record now with 6 rolls in one non-foul.

    Ah, the fair play team.
  4. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86743
    08 Mar '11 21:35
    The sending off was a disgrace. But ffs Ars 10 mins to go and you defend like there's a point to be one!
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    08 Mar '11 21:49
    Originally posted by divegeester
    The sending off was a disgrace. But ffs Ars 10 mins to go and you defend like there's a point to be one!
    I don't believe that rule is in any way correct or fair.

    Imagine the lampooning Van Persie would get if he stopped playing and the whistle hadn't gone?

    Strikers should be exempt from the booking for kicking the ball away, so long as they aren't obviously taking the mick.

    D
  6. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Joined
    11 Dec '04
    Moves
    68699
    08 Mar '11 23:40
    It's a f-ing joke.
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    09 Mar '11 07:58
    I am sick of that big joke UEFA is.

    This is a disgrace. I am considering watching
    South American football instead. Or Japanese.
    Who cares?
  8. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Joined
    11 Dec '04
    Moves
    68699
    09 Mar '11 08:24
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I am sick of that big joke UEFA is.

    This is a disgrace. I am considering watching
    South American football instead.
    Probably more Dani Alves types in Brazil.

    Btw I really, really hope he doesn't renew his contract and return to Brazil so we don't have to look at his disgusting antics ever again. What a douche.
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    09 Mar '11 08:29
    Originally posted by Lundos
    Probably more Dani Alves types in Brazil.

    Btw I really, really hope he doesn't renew his contract and return to Brazil so we don't have to look at his disgusting antics ever again. What a douche.
    That is a major douche bag of colossal proportions.

    Not a few times I have wished that a player would smash
    his nose with a bag of knuckle or break his ankle. I ask
    God's forgiveness for this, honestly. I am not like that.
  10. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Joined
    11 Dec '04
    Moves
    68699
    09 Mar '11 08:47
    Originally posted by Seitse
    That is a major douche bag of colossal proportions.

    Not a few times I have wished that a player would smash
    his nose with a bag of knuckle or break his ankle. I ask
    God's forgiveness for this, honestly. I am not like that.
    He is the only player I've actually wanted to have his leg broken and in a lot of pain. The only one ever.

    Okay, I wouldn't complain if Busquets never played again.

    Damned little cheating kunts.
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    09 Mar '11 09:13
    Originally posted by Lundos
    He is the only player I've actually wanted to have his leg broken and in a lot of pain. The only one ever.

    Okay, I wouldn't complain if Busquets never played again.

    Damned little cheating kunts.
    What now? I mean... seriously... what freakin' now?!?!

    The Spanish League has become a boring, predictable
    and lame Scottish League where only two teams can
    win --or one, to be honest. The champions league, on
    the other hand, has been infected by the virus of profit
    (which mysterious side effect is esoteric refereeing), so
    the team which sells more t-shirts in Japan must
    win no matter what. That, topped with an insulting amount
    of financial alchemy which allows to handpick all the talent.

    I am starting to believe that the Bundesliga is all that is
    left with real football, real competition, and healthy finances.
  12. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Joined
    11 Dec '04
    Moves
    68699
    09 Mar '11 09:23
    Originally posted by Seitse
    What now? I mean... seriously... what freakin' now?!?!

    The Spanish League has become a boring, predictable
    and lame Scottish League where only two teams can
    win --or one, to be honest. The champions league, on
    the other hand, has been infected by the virus of profit
    (which mysterious side effect is esoteric refereeing), so
    the team which sells more t- ...[text shortened]... he Bundesliga is all that is
    left with real football, real competition, and healthy finances.
    I stopped following the Spanish league a long time ago. Now I only watch the el classico matches.

    I mostly watch the BPL and (sadly) the Danish league.

    I've considered German football too. So much in fact that I'm going to Hamburg on the 9th of April to watch Hamburg vs Dortmund. We just got our tickets the other day. It should be fun.
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    343607
    09 Mar '11 09:54
    Originally posted by Seitse
    What now? I mean... seriously... what freakin' now?!?!

    The Spanish League has become a boring, predictable
    and lame Scottish League where only two teams can
    win --or one, to be honest. The champions league, on
    the other hand, has been infected by the virus of profit
    (which mysterious side effect is esoteric refereeing), so
    the team which sells more t- ...[text shortened]... he Bundesliga is all that is
    left with real football, real competition, and healthy finances.
    yes admit scottish league is a 2 horse race, just like the english spanish...... or most of the top leagues in europe. no other teams can compete against the money or currupt officials. as for the CHAMPIONS league finish FOURTH in your country and enter a tounament for CHAMPIONS.
  14. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Joined
    11 Dec '04
    Moves
    68699
    09 Mar '11 10:17
    Originally posted by roma45
    yes admit scottish league is a 2 horse race, just like the english spanish...... or most of the top leagues in europe. no other teams can compete against the money or currupt officials. as for the CHAMPIONS league finish FOURTH in your country and enter a tounament for CHAMPIONS.
    I'm not sure the English title is a two horse race. Both Man Utd and Arsenal aren't looking too good and Chelsea and Man City aren't far behind.
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    343607
    09 Mar '11 10:39
    Originally posted by Lundos
    I'm not sure the English title is a two horse race. Both Man Utd and Arsenal aren't looking too good and Chelsea and Man City aren't far behind.
    this year seems closer, but last 6 have been chelsea or man u. man u this year before fergie hands over to mourinio. man city will eventually buy the title in a few years time.
Back to Top