BBC coverage

BBC coverage

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 Jun 10

Thank god they've binned Adebayor and Mick (yurkshirmun) McCarthy - there is no room for speaking in tongues in football.

h

Moves
17 Jun 10

Originally posted by divegeester
Thank god they've binned Adebayor and Mick (yurkshirmun) McCarthy - there is no room for speaking in tongues in football.
We have John Barnes here in South Africa. He talksREALLYfast!

SS

Moves
17 Jun 10

Moves
17 Jun 10

Originally posted by hopscotch
We have John Barnes here in South Africa. He talksREALLYfast!
LOL yes he does, just hope he doesn't break into rap!

Moves
17 Jun 10

i don't watch it on the bbc but i did happen to catch the first half of the first argentina match on the bbc, it was mike and some other dude in the commentary box. just awful, worse than the vuvuzelas. went back to watch the second half on rte and it was ray "he done well" bloody houghton. 😞

Moves
17 Jun 10

Originally posted by trev33
i don't watch it on the bbc but i did happen to catch the first half of the first argentina match on the bbc, it was mike and some other dude in the commentary box. just awful, worse than the vuvuzelas. went back to watch the second half on rte and it was ray "he done well" bloody houghton. 😞
The beeb have gone cheap in the hope of staving of the scrutiny of the "emergency budget" - but bring on more of Danny Baker he was great fun for 10 minutes just now - total bollocks - but great fun.