1. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Moves
    17 Jun '10 20:49
    Thank god they've binned Adebayor and Mick (yurkshirmun) McCarthy - there is no room for speaking in tongues in football.
  2. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    17 Jun '10 20:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Thank god they've binned Adebayor and Mick (yurkshirmun) McCarthy - there is no room for speaking in tongues in football.
    We have John Barnes here in South Africa. He talksREALLYfast!
  3. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Moves
    17 Jun '10 20:55
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    We have John Barnes here in South Africa. He talksREALLYfast!
    LOL yes he does, just hope he doesn't break into rap!
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    17 Jun '10 20:57
    i don't watch it on the bbc but i did happen to catch the first half of the first argentina match on the bbc, it was mike and some other dude in the commentary box. just awful, worse than the vuvuzelas. went back to watch the second half on rte and it was ray "he done well" bloody houghton. 😞
  5. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Moves
    17 Jun '10 21:00
    Originally posted by trev33
    i don't watch it on the bbc but i did happen to catch the first half of the first argentina match on the bbc, it was mike and some other dude in the commentary box. just awful, worse than the vuvuzelas. went back to watch the second half on rte and it was ray "he done well" bloody houghton. 😞
    The beeb have gone cheap in the hope of staving of the scrutiny of the "emergency budget" - but bring on more of Danny Baker he was great fun for 10 minutes just now - total bollocks - but great fun.