1. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26450
    22 Aug '07 18:49
    It's official; David Beckham is now to be known as David

    His recent goal is the weeks' most watched Youtube video with over a million views.


    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pr_qwkmWukI
  2. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    22 Aug '07 19:33
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    It's official; David Beckham is now to be known as [b]David

    His recent goal is the weeks' most watched Youtube video with over a million views.


    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pr_qwkmWukI[/b]
    It was a nice goal.
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    22 Aug '07 19:36
    They should rename Victoria as Goliath.
  4. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Joined
    27 Feb '02
    Moves
    211774
    24 Aug '07 15:32
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    It's official; David Beckham is now to be known as [b]David

    His recent goal is the weeks' most watched Youtube video with over a million views.


    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pr_qwkmWukI[/b]
    Two things strike me with that clip.

    The keeper was clueless.
    Victoria showed the passion of a stoned snail.
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    24 Aug '07 18:17
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Victoria showed the passion of a stoned snail.
    Botox will have that effect on you.

    D
  6. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    24 Aug '07 18:32
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Two things strike me with that clip.

    The keeper was clueless.
    Victoria showed the passion of a stoned snail.
    During the exhibition match against chelsea where Beckham played 15 minutes at the end, the camera kept focusing on Posh in the luxury box.

    She left her sunglasses on the entire time.

    She never stopped talking to Eva longoria.

    She seemed to barely notice when he entered the game.

    We'll take Becks over here, but you can keep posh and the rest of your women; particularly that annoying katie Price chick.
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26450
    25 Aug '07 14:491 edit
    Originally posted by Red Night

    We'll take Becks over here, but you can keep posh and the rest of your women; particularly that annoying katie Price chick.
    🙁 We've been trying to get rid of those two for years.


    And there's plenty more like 'em we want rid of - another one that's due to be deported is that mingin Jade Goody - we'd even pay you to take her away.
  8. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    25 Aug '07 14:54
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    🙁 We've been trying to get rid of those two for years.


    And there's plenty more like 'em we want rid of - another one that's due to be deported is that mingin Jade Goody - we'd even pay you to take her away.
    I don't know Jade Goody.

    I didn't know this Katie Price chick until we got her TV show. I think the thing was better before they added sub-titles and you had to guess wtf she was saying.
  9. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    47202
    25 Aug '07 14:59
    Beckham's freekicks are nice, but he'll never beat van Hooijdonk.
  10. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26450
    25 Aug '07 15:26
    Originally posted by schakuhr
    Beckham's freekicks are nice, but he'll never beat van Hooijdonk.
    I wouldn't think it likely either - seeing as van wotsit is not a goalkeeper. Anyway he's retired hasn't he?
  11. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    47202
    26 Aug '07 12:57
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    I wouldn't think it likely either - seeing as van wotsit is not a goalkeeper. Anyway he's retired hasn't he?
    Yup, not a moment too soon. He was pretty crap the last few seasons.

    I'll always remember this gem of his though:

    YouTube
  12. silicon valley
    Joined
    27 Oct '04
    Moves
    101289
    29 Aug '07 08:17
    Originally posted by Red Night
    During the exhibition match against chelsea where Beckham played 15 minutes at the end, the camera kept focusing on Posh in the luxury box.

    She left her sunglasses on the entire time.

    She never stopped talking to Eva longoria.

    She seemed to barely notice when he entered the game.

    We'll take Becks over here, but you can keep posh and the rest of your women; particularly that annoying katie Price chick.
    who could blame her? it was EVA LONGORIA!
Back to Top