Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 28 Oct '07 12:41
    4-4-2 Formation

    St[Pele]-St[Puskás]
    ML-MC[Zidane]-MC[Maradona]-MR
    DL[Maldini]-DC-DC-DR
    Gk[Zoff]

    Fill in the missing players.
  2. 28 Oct '07 13:33
    Originally posted by Patrick97
    4-4-2 Formation

    St[Pele]-St[Puskás]
    ML-MC[Zidane]-MC[Maradona]-MR
    DL[Maldini]-DC-DC-DR
    Gk[Zoff]

    Fill in the missing players.
    CF= Pelé
    CF= Eusébio
    LMF= Maradona
    RMF= Matthews
    AMF= Zico
    DMF= Beckenbauer
    LB= R. Carlos
    CB= Moore
    CB= Maldini
    RB= Cafu
    GK= Schmeichel

    That 11 would take some beating.
  3. Standard member Tirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    29 Oct '07 19:20
    Originally posted by Squelchbelch
    CF= Pelé
    CF= Eusébio
    LMF= Maradona
    RMF= Matthews
    AMF= Zico
    DMF= Beckenbauer
    LB= R. Carlos
    CB= Moore
    CB= Maldini
    RB= Cafu
    GK= Schmeichel

    That 11 would take some beating.
    Banks in Goal though
  4. 30 Oct '07 00:14
    CF= Pelé
    CF= Van Basten
    LMF= Maradona
    RMF= Best
    AMF= Zidane
    DMF= Beckenbauer
    LB= Maldini
    CB= Baresi
    CB= Matthaus
    RB= Cafu
    GK= Schmeichel
  5. 30 Oct '07 17:41
    CF= Pelé
    CF= muller
    LMF= Maradona
    RMF= Cruyff
    AMF= Zidane
    DMF= Beckenbauer
    LB= Maldini
    CB= Baresi
    CB= Matthaus
    RB= Cafu
    GK= Zoff
  6. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    30 Oct '07 18:21
    CF= Pelé
    CF= Ronaldo
    LMF= Maradona
    RMF= Cruyff
    AMF= Baggio
    DMF= Matthews
    LB= Maldini
    CB= Beckenbauer
    CB= Cannavaro
    RB= Cafu
    GK= Keller
  7. 30 Oct '07 19:18
    Keller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    30 Oct '07 20:00
    Originally posted by Doyle78
    Keller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Another fan!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm glad you agree with my pick.
  9. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    30 Oct '07 20:57
    You mean the highest paid player in history doesn't make the list? Who is bent up about Beckham?
  10. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    30 Oct '07 21:49
    Originally posted by Squelchbelch
    CF= Pelé
    CF= Eusébio
    LMF= Maradona
    RMF= Matthews
    AMF= Zico
    DMF= Beckenbauer
    LB= R. Carlos
    CB= Moore
    CB= Maldini
    RB= Cafu
    GK= Schmeichel

    That 11 would take some beating.
    Nice one.

    CF= Puskas
    CF= Eusébio
    LMF= Maradona
    RMF= Cruyff
    AMF= Pele
    DMF= Beckenbauer
    LB= Nilton Santos
    CB= Baresi
    CB= Maldini
    RB= Vogts
    GK= Yashin
  11. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    30 Oct '07 21:50 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You mean the highest paid player in history doesn't make the list? Who is bent up about Beckham?
    Charlton hasn't gotten mentioned either.

    My extras:

    Moore
    Charlton
    Best
    Muller
    Alberto
    Howard
  12. 30 Oct '07 22:31
    Originally posted by Red Night
    CF= Pelé
    CF= Ronaldo
    LMF= Maradona
    RMF= Cruyff
    AMF= Baggio
    DMF= Matthews
    LB= Maldini
    CB= Beckenbauer
    CB= Cannavaro
    RB= Cafu
    GK= Keller
    i cant believe you rate Kesey keller as one of the best keepers in world football
  13. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    30 Oct '07 23:28 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by spurs73
    i cant believe you rate Kesey keller as one of the best keepers in world football
    Hey, it's my team and Kasey is a great goalie!

    I have Tim Howard as my back-up.

    Romario said this about Keller after USA beat Brasil: “That is the best performance by a goalkeeper I have ever seen."

    BTW, he has two votes in this poll already and that ties him for the lead!
  14. 31 Oct '07 01:06
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Hey, it's my team and Kasey is a great goalie!

    I have Tim Howard as my back-up.

    Romario said this about Keller after USA beat Brasil: “That is the best performance by a goalkeeper I have ever seen."

    BTW, he has two votes in this poll already and that ties him for the lead!
    Make that 3. Keller is incredible!

    It's so disappointing that he got injured in the warm up the other day - he was playing so well for Fulham.
  15. 31 Oct '07 06:09
    yea dude, Kasey Keller!