Big 12 kicks hell out of Pac 10

Big 12 kicks hell out of Pac 10

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
31 Dec 09

Did anyone see Nebraska put a whipping on Arizona? Impressive shutout.

s

Moves
31 Dec 09

Originally posted by shortcircuit
I did. Indeed quite impressive for a team with little offense and lots of defense. Makes Texas' beating them all the more impressive!

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
31 Dec 09

Originally posted by shortcircuit
I've always liked Nebraska, even though I live on the West Coast. Good football team. Nice people too. As for Arizona...who cares! 😏

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
31 Dec 09

Big 12 fans might want to wait until the results are in from the Sun and Texas Bowls before they start crowing; certainly Georgia's manhandling of Texas A & M in the Independence isn't a good omen for the BCS Championship Game.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
01 Jan 10

Oklahoma managed to beat Stanford in a close game, but Navy (which sucks according to one Big 12 fan here) smashed Missouri. Big 12 2-2 so far with Iowa State playing Minnesota right now.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
01 Jan 10
1 edit

Originally posted by no1marauder
Big 12 fans might want to wait until the results are in from the Sun and Texas Bowls before they start crowing; certainly Georgia's manhandling of Texas A & M in the Independence isn't a good omen for the BCS Championship Game.
If you will read the heading...Big 12 kicks hell out of Pac10. They are 2-0 vs the Pac 10.

Texas A & M wasn't ever going to be in the same zone as Georgia. Mizzou losing badly to Navy was actually a surprise, not that they lost, but that it was so decisive. Navy is a good team this year.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
01 Jan 10

Jeez, guess the Pac 10 will finish with the worst record of any conference in the bowls this year considering they have only gotten one win so far with one game remaining.

The best they can finish is 2-4.

E

Moves
01 Jan 10

The results of the Sun Bowl are in. OU wins. Pac 10 loses another bowl.

OU had a very bad team this year too.

s

Moves
01 Jan 10

Originally posted by Eladar
The results of the Sun Bowl are in. OU wins. Pac 10 loses another bowl.

OU had a very bad team this year too.
You have to admit it was a great game against a team getting all the bounces going their way. Looks like OU has itself a team for next year. Hopefully that nifty receiver will return for his senior year. I always have hopes for a team able to make such great halftime adjustments! PAC10 is looking really bad right now. Rose Bowl should be good, however. I can't fathom OSU beating Oregon, but weirder things have happened!

E

Moves
01 Jan 10

OU's problem has been the offensive line. Until they can get a good offensive line in place, things are going to remain bad. Pass blocking was decent at times, but the starting center (who was actually a back up himself) was injured, so OU had to play a walk on. Needless to say, even the pass blocking was poor against Stanford.

OU has all the talent in the world at the skill positions. Without a line to open holes and give the QB time, things generally don't go well.

s

Moves
02 Jan 10

PAC loses another one! I am so happy!!! Is the PAC10 playing any other bowls?