1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 Dec '06 13:26
    The Big Ten has started its Bowl season with two losses. While some Midwestern deluded fools here think that the top two Big Ten teams should play for the national championship because the league is sooooooooooooo strong, I've been predicting that the "Big" Ten would lose most of its bowl games. With 5 to go, they're 0-2 and IMHO neither Penn St. (playing Tennessee) or Iowa (playing Texas) have a chance. And two out of three loses to their top three isn't out of the question. So the Big Ten ain't jack!
  2. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    30 Dec '06 18:55
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The Big Ten has started its Bowl season with two losses. While some Midwestern deluded fools here think that the top two Big Ten teams should play for the national championship because the league is sooooooooooooo strong, I've been predicting that the "Big" Ten would lose most of its bowl games. With 5 to go, they're 0-2 and IMHO neither Penn St. (playin ...[text shortened]... ut of three loses to their top three isn't out of the question. So the Big Ten ain't jack!
    Ohio State may have a chance, but if so it should be the Big Ten's only post-season win this year.
  3. over there
    Moves
    31 Dec '06 01:171 edit
    The Big Ten has started its Bowl season with two losses. While some Midwestern deluded fools here think that the top two Big Ten teams should play for the national championship because the league is sooooooooooooo strong, I've been predicting that the "Big" Ten would lose most of its bowl games. With 5 to go, they're 0-2 and IMHO neither Penn St. (playin ...[text shortened]... ut of three loses to their top three isn't out of the question. So the Big Ten ain't jack!
    Texas Tech got lucky, as did Texas. Now OSU is gonna brutalize Florida and Michigan is gonna do the same to USC. And I thought Iowa sucked? They put up a good fight against Texas, when Iowa got a lot of bad calls against them.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Dec '06 02:29
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    Texas Tech got lucky, as did Texas. Now OSU is gonna brutalize Florida and Michigan is gonna do the same to USC. And I thought Iowa sucked? They put up a good fight against Texas, when Iowa got a lot of bad calls against them.
    Rack'em. What he said!!!!!
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Dec '06 04:49
    0-3. Losers always complain about calls.
  6. over there
    Moves
    31 Dec '06 14:56
    0-3. Losers always complain about calls.
    It won't be 0-3 for long. Wisconsin can beat Arkansas, OSU is way better than Florida, and Michigan's defense will crush USC.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Dec '06 14:57
    It won't be 0-3 for long. Wisconsin can beat Arkansas, OSU is way better than Florida, and Michigan's defense will crush USC.
    Michigan has a defense???????? I didn't see it against OSU.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Dec '06 15:091 edit
    Perhaps it is because OSU is the #1 team and offense in the country, or had you not considered that possibility? Perhaps it has something to do with their QB winning a little thing called the Hieseman trophy?
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    31 Dec '06 15:16
    Buddy, they got beat by 3 on the road in Ohio. You're so lame sometimes.

P-
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Dec '06 15:271 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Perhaps it is because OSU is the #1 team and offense in the country, or had you not considered that possibility? Perhaps it has something to do with their QB winning a little thing called the Hieseman trophy?
    Perhaps that had something to do with the pathetic level of competition in the Big Ten. Colt Brennan should have gotten the Heisman.

EDIT: OSU's offense is #15 in the nation, not #1. Florida which played a much tougher schedule is #21 offensively. http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/6295082
  11. over there
    Moves
    31 Dec '06 17:37
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Buddy, they got beat by 3 on the road in Ohio. You're so lame sometimes.

P-
    Exactly. And one of Michigan's safeties got injured during the 1st quarter. Also, Michigan could have won if that guy didn't commit the roughing the passer penalty.
  12. over there
    Moves
    31 Dec '06 17:38
    Perhaps that had something to do with the pathetic level of competition in the Big Ten. Colt Brennan should have gotten the Heisman.

EDIT: OSU's offense is #15 in the nation, not #1. Florida which played a much tougher schedule is #21 offensively. http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/6295082
    Colt Brennan? Are you insane? You sure speak highly of the WAC conference.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Dec '06 18:141 edit
    Colt Brennan? Are you insane? You sure speak highly of the WAC conference.
    Check this box score out, kiddo:

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/boxscore?gameId=200611250091

In case your mommy isn't there to read it for you, that's 33/48 for 434 yards and 3 TD's against the team that finished 4th in the Big Ten.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Dec '06 18:18
    Exactly. And one of Michigan's safeties got injured during the 1st quarter. Also, Michigan could have won if that guy didn't commit the roughing the passer penalty.
    Excuses are like a******** except Michigan fans have way more than one. Better start thinking up some good ones; you'll need 'em by 8 PM tomorrow.
  15. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    31 Dec '06 18:20
    Excuses are like a******** except Michigan fans have way more than one. Better start thinking up some good ones; you'll need 'em by 8 PM tomorrow.
    As much as I hate USC, I can find no reason to disagree here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree