1. Middlesbrough
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 07:51
    Just browsed through the sunday rags and PL are counter doing yourselves for playing Steve Kabba after sold to Watford...The same breach WHU are being investigated for...Is this true Blade or are they just having a laugh..by the way good luck with Robbo...
  2. Middlesbrough
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 08:23
    Originally posted by Rookscarer
    Just browsed through the sunday rags and PL are counter doing yourselves for playing Steve Kabba after sold to Watford...The same breach WHU are being investigated for...Is this true Blade or are they just having a laugh..by the way good luck with Robbo...
    that should be:for not letting Steve Kabba play after sold to Watford...My mistake...
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 10:22
    that should be:for not letting Steve Kabba play after sold to Watford...My mistake...
    Which rag?
  4. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 10:35
    Originally posted by tawnyowl
    Which rag?
    Your mum.
  5. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 13:34
    Apparently so.
    It's the same rule U18, but not quite the same offence.
    Personally, I think the PL are clutching at straws, trying to taint United's dealings in an effort to build a case for not re-instating us.
  6. Middlesbrough
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 19:15
    Cant say which rag..you will discover my intelligence(NOTW)...i agree..think they really scraping the barrel to throw some cack at you to validify their descision.that is not looking like a pack of to**ers and actually overturning 1 of their own descisions and admitting they didnt dish out equel punishment
  7. Middlesbrough
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 19:21
    Its a shame,but i personally think u got bog all chance of reinstatement..they WILL NOT alter their verdict even if its wrong no matter what...
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 20:00
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Your mum.
    My mum is dead f...face, and if you want to dance anytime,I'm more than willing to meet.......now f..k off
  9. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 07:46
    Originally posted by tawnyowl
    My mum is dead f...face, and if you want to dance anytime,I'm more than willing to meet.......now f..k off
    Re. "your mum" - Apologies, it was a lowest form of humour (something I thought you might actually understand for once)

Re. the meet up for the dance - Do you know the Blue Oyster bar in town?
  10. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 11:09
    Its a shame,but i personally think u got bog all chance of reinstatement..they WILL NOT alter their verdict even if its wrong no matter what...
    As sad as it is to say, I have to agree!
  11. Joined
    15 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 11:29
    What a farce eh, "oh but its not the same", course it aint Sheff actualy influenced a game whilst WHU only may of had an opportunity to do so. In effect Sheff abused the rules worse than WHU did.

Fairness in sport my posterior, what a load of jumped up drivel.
  12. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 12:51
    Originally posted by Dapablo
    What a farce eh, "oh but its not the same", course it aint Sheff actualy influenced a game whilst WHU only may of had an opportunity to do so. In effect Sheff abused the rules worse than WHU did.

Fairness in sport my posterior, what a load of jumped up drivel.
    So Tevez had no influence on any of the WHU games he played in then?
    Wake up sunshine...
  13. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 17:57
    Originally posted by blade68
    Wake up sunshine...
    at last... a view taken from the bbc sport's comments from a blade's fan... there are a few sensible ones after all...

"as a Blade myself, I'd prefer a more dignified solution where the premier League acknowledged they got it wrong, set CLEAR punishment guidelines for any future breaches by any club, leave WHU where they are (yes, they broke the rules, but it was the Premier League that decided the punishment and their screw-up is not now WHU's fault - the punishment was given, accepted, and WHU would rightly feel aggrieved to be "re-punished" for the same offence) but at the very least acknowledge our (i.e. SUFC's) case and provide some form of compensation. On that basis I'm happy to take our chances in the CCC and just get back to the football. Thanks."
  14. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    19 Jun '07 11:23
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    at last... a view taken from the bbc sport's comments from a blade's fan... there are a few sensible ones after all...

"as a Blade myself, I'd prefer a more dignified solution where the premier League acknowledged they got it wrong, set CLEAR punishment guidelines for any future breaches by any club, leave WHU where they are (yes, they broke the rules ...[text shortened]... s I'm happy to take our chances in the CCC and just get back to the football. Thanks."
    Don't be hoodwinked Bish.... that's a pig fan masquerading as a Blade!
  15. Joined
    15 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Jun '07 11:43
    Originally posted by blade68
    Wake up sunshine...
    Go on then you prove your math, how many games did he play in and how many did WHU win ?

The arrival of Tevez and Masherano wrecked our season everyone was highly amused at the time, we even had to sack our manager, remember. So all this slander from the mouth of your chairman is a load of bull about how we gained an advantage.

Also you tell me one instance where third party interference could of influenced any of those performances, oh unless he was being told to play crap, duh.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree