Bonds hits 755 HR!!!!

Bonds hits 755 HR!!!!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
07 Aug 07

Originally posted by cmsMaster
Why would you want to have sex with the binding guy?
He doesn't, he's got a DIY belt and a nasty atitude 😛

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
07 Aug 07

Bookbinders do it with PASTE!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
07 Aug 07

Get your brain out of the gutter, you moron.

c

Moves
07 Aug 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Get your brain out of the gutter, you moron.
You're the one that said it, Mr. Moderator!

Horny bastard.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
07 Aug 07

You're the one that said it, Mr. Moderator!

Horny bastard.
Listen, Mr. Moron... If your mind is in the gutter you're going to read things the way YOU like. My intentions are not to sexize anyone when I said 'nail'.

Me being a moderator has even less to do with it. If you have a problem, message me... I'll clean your clock.

P-

c

Moves
07 Aug 07
3 edits

Listen, Mr. Moron... If your mind is in the gutter you're going to read things the way YOU like. My intentions are not to sexize anyone when I said 'nail'.

Me being a moderator has even less to do with it. If you have a problem, message me... I'll clean your clock.

P-
Well Mr. Moderator, what is one to suspect you mean when you say things like:

"If that book were written about me any ANY of it were not true I'd nail the guy who glued the binders, let alone the guys who wrote the book."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nail

I can only imagine what you plan to do to the poor authors, Cleveland Steamer, White Dragon, Jelly Donut, Dirty Sanchez, Prize Marlin, what is it?!

And I can only imagine what you mean by "Clean [my] clock," but it sounds very unpleasant.

...I think Phlab's still looking those terms up on urbandictionary, we'll be returning shortly.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
07 Aug 07

Well Mr. Moderator, what is one to suspect you mean when you say things like:

"If that book were written about me any ANY of it were not true I'd nail the guy who glued the binders, let alone the guys who wrote the book."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nail

I can only imagine what you plan to do to the poor authors, Cleveland Steam ...[text shortened]...
And I can only imagine what you mean by "Clean [my] clock," but it sounds very unpleasant.
If you base your communication on urban dictionary there are going to be a LOT of things that throw you off.

P-

c

Moves
07 Aug 07

If you base your communication on urban dictionary there are going to be a LOT of things that throw you off.

P-
I don't, nail is common slang for sex - at least in America, and I believe you live in America.

All of those terms I threw at you later in the post were ones I've heard about - I was surprised to find them all on urbandictionary, even Prize Marlin (although with a slightly different definition than I'd heard).

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
07 Aug 07

I don't, nail is common slang for sex - at least in America, and I believe you live in America.

All of those terms I threw at you later in the post were ones I've heard about - I was surprised to find them all on urbandictionary, even Prize Marlin (although with a slightly different definition than I'd heard).
Your ilk disgusts me.

P-

c

Moves
07 Aug 07

Your ilk disgusts me.

P-
You meant arouse, didn't you?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
07 Aug 07

You meant arouse, didn't you?
Shirley Knot!

IC

Moves
07 Aug 07

Question: Wasn't Bonds one of the guys who got busted for corked bats?

c

Moves
07 Aug 07

Originally posted by Ice Cold
Question: Wasn't Bonds one of the guys who got busted for corked bats?
Good question. I think Bonds destroyed the umpire that caught him with his bare hands, and so the accusation was revoked.

IC

Moves
07 Aug 07

Well steroid use and corked bats, Some baseball hero. Does Major League BB have a removed players page? 😞

c

Moves
07 Aug 07

Originally posted by Ice Cold
Well steroid use and corked bats, Some baseball hero. Does Major League BB have a removed players page? 😞
IDK, check the site map. 😕