1. Under Cover
    Moves
    15 Oct '07 11:11
    Pats have a legitimate shot at an undefeated season. As I stated weeks ago, their biggest challenge will come when they face Indy, which they will do with an undefeated record.
  2. Standard memberChaswray
    NUTTING BUSTER
    Baseball Purgatory
    Moves
    15 Oct '07 12:30
    I've been a Miami fan since moving there in 1969,(moved back to PA. in 2001), and I must say this is the worst team I can remember. They are 2-3 years from even contending😞
  3. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    15 Oct '07 14:38
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    http://www.rhp15.com/pictures/FirstDrivePopcorn.jpg
    scooo-oo-o-o-o-o-o-re!
  4. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    15 Oct '07 21:06
    Originally posted by Maxwell Smart
    Pats have a legitimate shot at an undefeated season. As I stated weeks ago, their biggest challenge will come when they face Indy, which they will do with an undefeated record.
    They will lose against the Colts!
  5. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    15 Oct '07 22:27
    Originally posted by Ramned
    They will lose against the Colts!
    I might like to agree with you, but having seen New England first hand against Dallas I don't believe that to be the case. The Colts haven't really done all that much to improve their team, on the other hand New England did a lot to make an already solid contending team much, much better. This very well could be their best team ever. Having said that, I don't think they are unbeatable, but it's a really good team that can do more at any point in their game to give you something different than any team I have ever watched.

On another day Dallas might have done better but NE's consistency and Depth chart is outstanding. Kraft has shown a real willingness to do everything in his power to win now and in the future. By the way, the NE is much bigger than I had remembered them. Are they putting designer roids in their Wheaties?
  6. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    16 Oct '07 04:29
    Originally posted by Chaswray
    I've been a Miami fan since moving there in 1969,(moved back to PA. in 2001), and I must say this is the worst team I can remember. They are 2-3 years from even contending😞
    Yes, it's like different world down here without a good team, nice to know I'm not the only fan. Cam Cameron has done a good job with the offense, but now all of the sudden, Miami's mainstay with defense has gone putrid. We gave up 156 yards on the ground to Cleveland's back up running back. 😞
    I'm not sure we could even beat the Rams..

Every team goes through slumps, I don't think NE will go all the way, they're looking great, but they were saying the same thing about Indy last year, but didn't they lose the last 4 games then?
  7. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    16 Oct '07 12:42
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    Yes, it's like different world down here without a good team, nice to know I'm not the only fan. Cam Cameron has done a good job with the offense, but now all of the sudden, Miami's mainstay with defense has gone putrid. We gave up 156 yards on the ground to Cleveland's back up running back. 😞

Every team goes ...[text shortened]... saying the same thing about Indy last year, but didn't they lose the last 4 games then?
    In 2005, the Colts started 13-0 and began pulling their starters out of the games for the remaining games and they finished loss, loss, win for a final of record of 14-2.

In 2006, the Colts started 9-0, then went through a rough patch but improved to 11-3, and then the remaining two games they began pulling their starters again, and they finished Loss-Win to end the season at 12-4.

IRNG 49
  8. Standard memberChaswray
    NUTTING BUSTER
    Baseball Purgatory
    Moves
    16 Oct '07 13:35
    Originally posted by SmookieP

Every team goes ...[text shortened]... saying the same thing about Indy last year, but didn't they lose the last 4 games then?
    Miami's defense is showing their age and Cameron is the first offensive minded coach the team has ever had. He's done a good job, so far, with the offensive line and Ronnie Brown. Now they need a QB and receivers.

It will take a few years to get over the horrible drafts and trades of Jimmy Johnson, Dave Wannstadt and especially Nick "The Puke" Saban😠

What part of Lauderdale are you in? I lived for fifteen years in Davie and later moved to Lake Worth in Palm Beach county.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree