Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    21 Dec '10 04:19 / 1 edit
    It seems every week I log on to the sports news Brett Favre has a new injury. I'm sure he'd like to finish out the season, but I think it's time for Mr. Favre to call it quits before he ends up in a wheelchair...permanently.
  2. 21 Dec '10 04:50
    Originally posted by bill718
    It seems every week I log on to the sports news Brett Favre has a new injury. I'm sure he'd like to finish out the season, but I think it's time for Mr. Favre to call it quits before he ends up in a wheelchair...permanently.
    His was a great run, but indeed time to hang the cleats!
  3. 01 Jan '11 13:20
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    His was a great run, but indeed time to hang the cleats!
    Nah, 1 more year! Great entertainment. We can have the tear filled press conference as he signs with....the Panthers? Not far from a Theisman finale methinks.
  4. 03 Jan '11 18:48
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    Nah, 1 more year! Great entertainment. We can have the tear filled press conference as he signs with....the Panthers? Not far from a Theisman finale methinks.
    He is the Celine Dion/Cher/Brooks and Dunn of football all rolled into one! I wonder what forensics was used to determine he may not have sent the sexting message to the Jets employee? A lineup? Phalli comparing software? If he des not return he will be missed for entertainment factor alone!
  5. Subscriber Crowley
    Not Aleister
    04 Jan '11 07:04
    Oh, you mean Football...
  6. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    05 Jan '11 01:37
    What will John Madden do without Brett Farve around????

    Maybe he could sell popcorn....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1v52f1TrWg&feature=related