Brett Favre needs to pack it in.

Brett Favre needs to pack it in.

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
21 Dec 10
1 edit

It seems every week I log on to the sports news Brett Favre has a new injury. I'm sure he'd like to finish out the season, but I think it's time for Mr. Favre to call it quits before he ends up in a wheelchair...permanently.

s

Moves
21 Dec 10

Originally posted by bill718
It seems every week I log on to the sports news Brett Favre has a new injury. I'm sure he'd like to finish out the season, but I think it's time for Mr. Favre to call it quits before he ends up in a wheelchair...permanently.
His was a great run, but indeed time to hang the cleats!

Moves
01 Jan 11

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
His was a great run, but indeed time to hang the cleats!
Nah, 1 more year! Great entertainment. We can have the tear filled press conference as he signs with....the Panthers? Not far from a Theisman finale methinks.

s

Moves
03 Jan 11

Originally posted by Bobla45
Nah, 1 more year! Great entertainment. We can have the tear filled press conference as he signs with....the Panthers? Not far from a Theisman finale methinks.
He is the Celine Dion/Cher/Brooks and Dunn of football all rolled into one! I wonder what forensics was used to determine he may not have sent the sexting message to the Jets employee? A lineup? Phalli comparing software? If he des not return he will be missed for entertainment factor alone!

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
04 Jan 11

Oh, you mean Football...

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
05 Jan 11

What will John Madden do without Brett Farve around????

Maybe he could sell popcorn....

&feature=related