1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 04:191 edit
    It seems every week I log on to the sports news Brett Favre has a new injury. I'm sure he'd like to finish out the season, but I think it's time for Mr. Favre to call it quits before he ends up in a wheelchair...permanently.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 04:50
    Originally posted by bill718
    It seems every week I log on to the sports news Brett Favre has a new injury. I'm sure he'd like to finish out the season, but I think it's time for Mr. Favre to call it quits before he ends up in a wheelchair...permanently.
    His was a great run, but indeed time to hang the cleats!
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    01 Jan '11 13:20
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    His was a great run, but indeed time to hang the cleats!
    Nah, 1 more year! Great entertainment. We can have the tear filled press conference as he signs with....the Panthers? Not far from a Theisman finale methinks.
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '11 18:48
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    Nah, 1 more year! Great entertainment. We can have the tear filled press conference as he signs with....the Panthers? Not far from a Theisman finale methinks.
    He is the Celine Dion/Cher/Brooks and Dunn of football all rolled into one! I wonder what forensics was used to determine he may not have sent the sexting message to the Jets employee? A lineup? Phalli comparing software? If he des not return he will be missed for entertainment factor alone!
  5. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    04 Jan '11 07:04
    Oh, you mean Football...
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 01:37
    What will John Madden do without Brett Farve around????

Maybe he could sell popcorn....

YouTube&feature=related