1. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    02 Apr '08 03:14
    hey are there any brewer fans here. I think they are going to have a good year and win the division! give me your thoughts if you think so?
  2. Standard memberneonpeon41
    The Conductor
    With the band
    Moves
    02 Apr '08 06:01
    Shouldn't be too difficult. It is the NL Central...let's see, they only have to get by a gutted out St. Louis, perennial bottom-feeders Reds and Pirates, an Astros team that nobody's heard from since they lost the WS a couple years back. Oh, and also the Cubs, who wouldn't have made the playoffs last year if the Brewers didn't hand the division over towards the end.

Piece of cake. Just don't blow it at the end.
  3. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    03 Apr '08 03:03
    Originally posted by neonpeon41
    Shouldn't be too difficult. It is the NL Central...let's see, they only have to get by a gutted out St. Louis, perennial bottom-feeders Reds and Pirates, an Astros team that nobody's heard from since they lost the WS a couple years back. Oh, and also the Cubs, who wouldn't have made the playoffs last year if the Brewers didn't hand the division over towards the end.

Piece of cake. Just don't blow it at the end.
    I think we will be good Braun is a really good player and Fielder is also a amazing player!
  4. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    03 Apr '08 04:46
    Are Gagne and Fielder in a race to see who can fill in their over-sized ill-fitting uniforms by stuffing themselves full of pizza and beer after the games?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Apr '08 17:13
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    hey are there any brewer fans here. I think they are going to have a good year and win the division! give me your thoughts if you think so?
    Sorry, I am a Reds fan. I just wanted to offer my apologies for stealing away Cordero. We needed him in the worst way!! I think the Reds lost over half their games last year in the 8th inning.
  6. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    07 Apr '08 03:38
    Originally posted by whodey
    Sorry, I am a Reds fan. I just wanted to offer my apologies for stealing away Cordero. We needed him in the worst way!! I think the Reds lost over half their games last year in the 8th inning.
    Isn't Cordero already on the shelf?
  7. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    08 Apr '08 00:19
    that's fine we are playing good baseball right now!

Braun MVP!!
  8. Joined
    01 Sep '04
    Moves
    08 Apr '08 16:58
    Ryan Braun will rewrite history for the Brewers organization 🙂 His defense is a little shakey, but he's young and at a position he's never played right now. Give him time and he will be gold glove calibur. The Crew is gonna run away with the division, all the glitches from last year have been remedied, and our pitching staff is fantastic! Anything less than a world series appearance will be dissappointing.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Apr '08 10:57
    that's fine we are playing good baseball right now!

Braun MVP!!
    Congrats on your win over my Red legs last night. You know its early but if the Brewers continue this winning streak it will be hard for any one to catch them later on in the year. Just so you know, if my Reds can't win the division I hope it is your Brew Crew. I am just sick to death of St. Louis and the Cubs and Houston.
  10. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    10 Apr '08 15:53
    What a poster posts

Congrats on your win over my Red legs last night. You know its early but if the Brewers continue this winning streak it will be hard for any one to catch them later on in the year. Just so you know, if my Reds can't win the division I hope it is your Brew Crew. I am just sick to death of St. Louis and the Cubs and Houston.

What the selective filter of a Chicago fan processes

...Brewers ... Reds can't win the division I hope it is ... the Cubs ...

Go Cubs!
  11. Standard memberthesonofsaul
    King of the Ashes
    Trying to rise ....
    Moves
    10 Apr '08 19:28
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    Are Gagne and Fielder in a race to see who can fill in their over-sized ill-fitting uniforms by stuffing themselves full of pizza and beer after the games?
    Fielder is a vegetarian.

Go Brewers!

(P.S. Gagne was an overpriced used-up mistake by the brewers. I hope it doesn't hurt them too bad in the long run.)
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '08 20:00
    Originally posted by Fischer3180
    [b]Ryan Braun will rewrite history for the Brewers organization 🙂 His defense is a little shakey, but he's young and at a position he's never played right now. Give him time and he will be gold glove calibur.
    Ryan Braun can really hit and he might be able to help re-write Brewer history (not exactly MLB's most storied franchise) but he was an absolute butcher at third base and he shows zero signs of ever winning anything close to a golden glover.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Apr '08 16:23
    I don't think so. 🙂
    Kelly
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Apr '08 18:06
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I don't think so. 🙂
    Kelly
    Let me guess, you think the Reds will take the division? 😛
  15. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    12 Apr '08 02:19
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I don't think so. 🙂
    Kelly
    cubs fan huh

Braun MVP!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree