1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Jan '08 04:15
    Kevin Garnett missed the Celtics' game Sunday at Orlando with an abdominal strain, so the Celts gave Brian Scalabrine the start at power forward. In 22 minutes, he managed to amass the following stats:

FG 0-1
    FT 1-2
    Reb 1
    Asst 0
    Fouls 0

My question is: HOW? How can a player be on the court for almost half the game and do absolutely nothing? If you stand in one spot on the defensive boards, the ball should accidentally hit your hands at least 4 times if you're 6-9. And how can you not commit a single foul? I know MJ never got called for any, but Brian Scalabrine???

The Celts playing 4 on 5 lost on a 3-pointer at the buzzer. Christ, Henry Finkel would have been of more use and he hasn't been in an NBA game in 30 years!
  2. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    28 Jan '08 05:33
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Kevin Garnett missed the Celtics' game Sunday at Orlando with an abdominal strain, so the Celts gave Brian Scalabrine the start at power forward. In 22 minutes, he managed to amass the following stats:

FG 0-1
    FT 1-2
    Reb 1
    Asst 0
    Fouls 0

My question is: HOW? How can a player be on the court ...[text shortened]... rist, Henry Finkel would have been of more use and he hasn't been in an NBA game in 30 years!
    He probably makes over a million a year. Sick Sick Sick.:'(:'(😞
  3. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    28 Jan '08 12:41
    It amazes me that this guy is even in the NBA at all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree