1. Bramall Lane
    Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    38214
    14 Jun '07 23:30
    I've been reading some of your posts, and can only come to either of the following two conclusions:

    1) You're a wind up merchant.

    or

    B) You're an idiot.

    The smart money's on the latter.
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    30 Apr '06
    Moves
    3139
    15 Jun '07 09:16
    Originally posted by blade68
    I've been reading some of your posts, and can only come to either of the following two conclusions:

    1) You're a wind up merchant.

    or

    B) You're an idiot.

    The smart money's on the latter.
    Oh dear, now I've got two muppets up for a slanging match. Mind you, I'll give you a little leeway seeing as you're a sheff.utd fan. ha ha ha
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    30 Mar '05
    Moves
    5369
    15 Jun '07 13:11
    Originally posted by tawnyowl
    Oh dear, now I've got two muppets up for a slanging match. Mind you, I'll give you a little leeway seeing as you're a sheff.utd fan. ha ha ha
    You do seem a bit surly at times tawnyowl............chill
  4. Joined
    11 Jan '07
    Moves
    6857
    15 Jun '07 13:30
    Originally posted by tawnyowl
    Oh dear, now I've got two muppets up for a slanging match. Mind you, I'll give you a little leeway seeing as you're a sheff.utd fan. ha ha ha
    here we go....BBC vs OCS.....same old same old with the sheffield lads!! 😛😉
  5. Bramall Lane
    Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    38214
    15 Jun '07 17:11
    Originally posted by fizzz24
    You do seem a bit surly at times tawnyowl............chill
    Not surprised... having to watch that shower of shh.te week in week out.
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    30 Mar '05
    Moves
    5369
    16 Jun '07 09:08
    Originally posted by blade68
    Not surprised... having to watch that shower of shh.te week in week out.
    Wait while next season when relegation robson cocks up, then you won't be laughing..........btw where's angry boy on this debate, he likes an argument
  7. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    64002
    16 Jun '07 09:50
    Originally posted by fizzz24
    btw where's angry boy on this debate, he likes an argument
    I'm just waiting for it to get started ....
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    30 Apr '06
    Moves
    3139
    16 Jun '07 15:34
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    I'm just waiting for it to get started ....
    It's already started, or hadn't you noticed. I thought you uni kids were smart......
    Anyway bluntboy we'll see who has the best team next season when we're above you in the league..................unless you get reinstated, whoops, can't wait for the extra dissappointment next tuesday!! heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
  9. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    64002
    16 Jun '07 20:35
    Originally posted by tawnyowl
    It's already started, or hadn't you noticed. I thought you uni kids were smart......
    Anyway bluntboy we'll see who has the best team next season when we're above you in the league..................unless you get reinstated, whoops, can't wait for the extra dissappointment next tuesday!! heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
    One click would tell you I'm a Liverpool supporter not a blade. Secondly, I have been to University but that was 15 years ago.

    Do you get anything right, ever?
  10. Account suspended
    Joined
    30 Apr '06
    Moves
    3139
    17 Jun '07 10:23
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    One click would tell you I'm a Liverpool supporter not a blade. Secondly, I have been to University but that was 15 years ago.

    Do you get anything right, ever?
    Yes, I got the fact that you're a p...k right.........
  11. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    64002
    17 Jun '07 10:34
    Originally posted by tawnyowl
    Yes, I got the fact that you're a p...k right.........
    Hmm, you got an opinion "right"? You're not the sharpest tool are you? Just a tool I'd say.
  12. Bramall Lane
    Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    38214
    17 Jun '07 13:38
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Hmm, you got an opinion "right"? You're not the sharpest tool are you? Just a tool I'd say.
    Don't bother with him Angry Boy... this bloke's a complete nob.
  13. Account suspended
    Joined
    30 Apr '06
    Moves
    3139
    17 Jun '07 20:01
    Originally posted by blade68
    Don't bother with him Angry Boy... this bloke's a complete nob.
    And u can f..k off as well
  14. Bramall Lane
    Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    38214
    18 Jun '07 11:11
    Can't one of the moderators kick this idiot off the site?
Back to Top