1. Joined
    02 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 May '08 16:10
    Chelsea Transfers!

Is it just a rumour that Drogba and Lampard are leaving, cause if they are that leaves Chelsea with a much weakened side for next season???
  2. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    26 May '08 23:09
    I think they will and i hope they do aswell.....
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    27 May '08 11:26
    Originally posted by Smiffy
    I think they will and i hope they do aswell.....
    lampard is the best player chelsea has, if he is leaving it will weaken the team
  4. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    27 May '08 12:04
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    lampard is the best player chelsea has, if he is leaving it will weaken the team
    You don't think it's just possible they might try and buy a replacement?
  5. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 May '08 03:32
    Originally posted by jacko13
    Chelsea Transfers!

Is it just a rumour that Drogba and Lampard are leaving, cause if they are that leaves Chelsea with a much weakened side for next season???
    Well I haven't heard about Lampard but they were saying in the CL Final that there was a good chance that Drogba would be leaving by the start of next season.
  6. Joined
    02 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 May '08 16:43
    Apparently if Chelsea can't get a new manager soon and Mourinho signs at Inter its quite likely that both Lamps and Drogba will go there.

What do you think of Chelsea sacking Grant then offering him the place as director of football??? Sounds stupid to me. If the man lost the Premiership by 2 pts and the Champo's League was lost on penalties, then surely the guy deserves another year especially as he was already way behind in the Premiership before he got the job??
  7. Standard memberVirtue76
    King of the Ring-er
    Moves
    28 May '08 16:47
    Apparently if Chelsea can't get a new manager soon and Mourinho signs at Inter its quite likely that both Lamps and Drogba will go there.

What do you think of Chelsea sacking Grant then offering him the place as director of football??? Sounds stupid to me. If the man lost the Premiership by 2 pts and the Champo's League was lost on penalties, then surely ...[text shortened]... nother year especially as he was already way behind in the Premiership before he got the job??
    I agree, there shouldn't be any shame in losing the CL final on penalties, or losing to the better team 😉

Deserved another season, I think there is more going on in the background. Perhaps some players (Terry,Ballack...)didn't like him.
  8. Joined
    02 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 May '08 16:53
    Perhaps some players (Terry,Ballack...)didn't like him.
    i think that although the players have a big role to play in a football clug, they shouldn't be allowed to choose their manager especially if he's done really well.
  9. Standard memberVirtue76
    King of the Ring-er
    Moves
    28 May '08 16:57
    i think that although the players have a big role to play in a football clug, they shouldn't be allowed to choose their manager especially if he's done really well.
    Agreed, but I think it does happen. Look at Spurs and Jol.
  10. Joined
    02 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 May '08 16:59
    Originally posted by Virtue76
    Agreed, but I think it does happen. Look at Spurs and Jol.
    Jol was doing fine aswell. OK they hadn't won a trophy but they were inching closer every season!!
  11. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    08 Jun '08 11:063 edits
    Did any Chelsea fans see Bosingwa last night? He was a monster, truly flawless during the whole match.

Edit - Moutinho finally played at his best for the NT. His form and Deco's will be key for our tournament. I'm starting to believe we can do well! We haven't played like a team like this since 2006.

Scolari's tactical changes: 😕

Edit 2 - Maybe since Euro 2000.
  12. Joined
    06 Nov '07
    Moves
    08 Jun '08 17:37
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Did any Chelsea fans see Bosingwa last night? He was a monster, truly flawless during the whole match.

Edit - Moutinho finally played at his best for the NT. His form and Deco's will be key for our tournament. I'm starting to believe we can do well! We haven't played like a team like this since 2006.

Scolari's tactical changes: 😕

Edit 2 - Maybe since Euro 2000.
    Bosigwa, now there's a real asset for Chelsea! I must agree with you, he was flawless and is fantastic at both going forward and defending.
  13. Joined
    12 May '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '08 15:33
    Now the possibility of Kaka,Deco,Quaresma,DInho,Etoo and Robinho signing for us is on the high. The rumor is that we are bidding 40 million GBP for Torres. Another good news is that Drogba says he is going no where. We shall conquer the whole of Europe come next season!
  14. Utrecht
    Moves
    17 Jun '08 12:51
    Lampard is highly overrated. Drogba is a miss, but hey, with this stack of money I would go for Benzema. Class striker of Lyon.
    van der Vaart for Lampard and they will have more attraction in their game.
  15. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '08 15:54
    Originally posted by NFNF
    The rumor is that we are bidding 40 million GBP for Torres.
    Torres won't go to Chelsea even if the highly unlikely scenario of them having a bid accepted arises.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree