1. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Jan '07 20:14
    Well, that might be a life line for the Blues, I think a little optimistic over Liverpool though.
  2. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    21 Jan '07 20:36
    Originally posted by macftm
    Well, that might be a life line for the Blues, I think a little optimistic over Liverpool though.
    11 points with 14 games left is a little bit too much me thinks....

But i think it all depends on how far Utd get in the cups and especially the CL.
    If they can get to the semis then their fixture list will be hectic, and with their paper thin squad they will drop points...

Liverpool have won 27 of the last 30 points available to them, so you never know......
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    21 Jan '07 21:211 edit
    Originally posted by millerman
    with their paper thin squad they will drop points...
    Paper thin squad?

There's only 1 area of shortage and that's centre midfield. Hopefully somebody can be signed in the transfer window, but even still we'd have Giggs, Park, Ronaldo, Scholes, Carrick, Solskjaer and Rooney, Evra as world class midfield players.

In defence, we have Brown, Silvestre and Heinze as cover, and in attack we have Rooney, Saha, Larsson and Solskjaer. The United squad hasn't been so good in ages, bar that one weakness in centre mid.

The title will still go to either Chelsea or United. Its way too much to expect both teams to have the type of disastrous run needed for Arsenal or Liverpool to win. Chelsea v United could be the second last fixture depending on cup runs.

D
  4. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Jan '07 22:31
    Talk in Sunderland, Solskjaer next signing for Roy, that will be one less in the team for MAN U.
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    22 Jan '07 01:03
    Originally posted by macftm
    Talk in Sunderland, Solskjaer next signing for Roy, that will be one less in the team for MAN U.
    No chance.

D
  6. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    22 Jan '07 16:331 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '07 22:20
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    MAN U's record againt the 'top 4' (or rather three) is rubbish. Lost to Arsenal home and way, drew against chelsea at home and just that home win againt liverpool.

It seems they bottle it when the going gets tough!😏

Thats 4 points from a pos. 16!!
  8. Behind you
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 09:05
    Originally posted by SALADIN
    MAN U's record againt the 'top 4' (or rather three) is rubbish. Lost to Arsenal home and way, drew against chelsea at home and just that home win againt liverpool.

It seems they bottle it when the going gets tough!😏

Thats 4 points from a pos. 16!!
    Well no matter how you look at it, Arsenal did us all a favour and now all four teams have a realistic chance at winning the League. Should be one of the closest runs in a long time.
  9. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 13:10
    Originally posted by The Coffee Shop Guy
    Well no matter how you look at it, Arsenal did us all a favour and now all four teams have a realistic chance at winning the League. Should be one of the closest runs in a long time.
    You have to be joking.

Currently:
    United and Chelsea have lost 3 games each in 24 games. Liverpool are 11 points behind United, that means that IF Liverpool win everyone of their remaining games, then United will have to lose 4 more games in 14, AND Chelsea will have to lose 2 games. That's obviously assuming that Liverpool win ALL of their games, which isn't going to happen.

D
  10. Behind you
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 14:19
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    You have to be joking.

Currently:
    United and Chelsea have lost 3 games each in 24 games. Liverpool are 11 points behind United, that means that IF Liverpool win everyone of their remaining games, then United will have to lose 4 more games in 14, AND Chelsea will have to lose 2 games. That's obviously assuming that Liverpool win ALL of their games, which isn't going to happen.

D
    Well looking at the current form of Liverpool compared to Chelsea they have a realistic chance, Chelsea has only won 2 in their last six games while Liverpool won 5 from 6, along with the problems that Chelsea have and Chelsea still has to play Man U and Arsenal. I have to agree that Liverpool might not be able to end above Man U but stranger things has happened before.
  11. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 15:06
    Well looking at the current form of Liverpool compared to Chelsea they have a realistic chance, Chelsea has only won 2 in their last six games while Liverpool won 5 from 6, along with the problems that Chelsea have and Chelsea still has to play Man U and Arsenal. I have to agree that Liverpool might not be able to end above Man U but stranger things has happened before.
    This is a good page.
    http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/PR/runin.html

D
  12. Behind you
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 15:27
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    This is a good page.
    http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/PR/runin.html

D
    Thanks Ragnorak, it is a good site. I enjoyed reading your profile.
    😀
  13. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 15:30
    I know you guys are having board problems and Maurinho is getting the short end of the stick

GO LIVERPOOL
    I don't even watch soccer, but GO LIVERPOOL. Just cause the Beatles are from there. LOL
  14. Behind you
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 15:37
    All great things come from Liverpool

"You will never walk alone"
  15. Joined
    06 Dec '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 02:39
    All great things come from Liverpool

"You will never walk alone"
    thats cos its full of stalkers!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree