Chelski

Standard memberRagnorak
Sports 05 Jul '07 11:07
  1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    05 Jul '07 11:07
    Everytime I read an interview from a Chelski player or coach, they say that they're not going to go on about the injury problems they had last season, but then continue to say that they would have won the league if they didn't have all of the injuries.

Typical of a Mourinho team. If they are taking into account their own injuries, why aren't they taking into account the fact that United were without their number 1 striker for most of the season, or that United lost their entire first choice back four (Vidic, Neville, Evra, Ferdinand and even Silvestre was ruled out for ages) for most of the final couple of months of the season.

Why are some teams so set up to find excuses for failure?

D
  2. Joined
    10 Jul '05
    Moves
    05 Jul '07 11:10
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Everytime I read an interview from a Chelski player or coach, they say that they're not going to go on about the injury problems they had last season, but then continue to say that they would have won the league if they didn't have all of the injuries.

Typical of a Mourinho team. If they are taking into account their own injuries, why aren't they taking ...[text shortened]... le of months of the season.

D
    because my freind thats just typical mourinho.... everyones to blame but himself๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  3. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    05 Jul '07 11:30
    Originally posted by Ragnorak

Typical of a Mourinho team. If they are taking into account their own injuries, why aren't they taking ...[text shortened]... le of months of the season.

D
    A team may finish higher than them in the league and another may knock them out of the cup. But, according to the "Special One" teams never actually beat Chelsea.
  4. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    05 Jul '07 12:10
    It's a trap!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree