Chicago Bears vs. Cincinnati Bengals

Chicago Bears vs. Cincinnati Bengals

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
The Rams

Moves
05 Dec 06
1 edit

THe Bengals are a better team. The Bears absolutely suck. Completely. They basically get 12 free wins, which is why they are overrated.
6 games vs. Packers, Vikings, Lions
4 games vs. NFC West - and they played Seattle w/o starters
4 games against Patriots (they lost to that challenge) Jets, Dolphins Bills,

SO EASY.

I'm not even a bengals fan, but, they have the hardest schedule definitely.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
05 Dec 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Ramned
THe Bengals are a better team. The Bears absolutely suck. Completely. They basically get 12 free wins, which is why they are overrated.
6 games vs. Packers, Vikings, Lions
4 games vs. NFC West - and they played Seattle w/o starters
4 games against Patriots (they lost to that challenge) Jets, Dolphins Bills,

SO EASY.

I'm not even a bengals fan, but, they have the hardest schedule definitely.
The Bears really do have an amazing defense. Their offense isn't that bad with the exception of "Train" Rex Grossman. That guy is abysmal. Give the Bears any average QB, and I think they are the favorites to go to the SB. As of right now, I think they go out in their first playoff game. Dallas can definitely beat them. The Seahawks probably can too once they get their starters up to speed. I'm still undecided about the Saints. Personally, I hope that Seattle can grab the #2 seed in the playoffs. Then we will most likely end up with HFA throughout.

Edit: Oh and to stay on topic, I think the Bengals are the better team right now. At the beginning of the season when Grossman was on fire, I don't think anyone would have beaten the Bears. Now any decent team should be able to do it.

BTW I think the Bears should look at picking up Matt Schaub from the Falcons next year.

NS
blunderer of pawns

Rhode (not an)Island

Moves
05 Dec 06

Hey, they're 10-2 with Rex Grossman as their quarterback.

R
The Rams

Moves
05 Dec 06

duh
but you see, playing 10 terrible teams, shucks, an injured McNabb could manage a game a beat the teams the bears. If you put the Bears in the AFC, they're like 7-5.

Back to basics

About

Moves
06 Dec 06
1 edit

Bah. Da Bears rule. Next time the Patriots wont be so lucky. And the Cowboys are toast against Urlacher.

EDIT: And an injured McNabb could do the same as a fit McNabb: Nothing good.

A
Just call me

Gark

Moves
06 Dec 06

Originally posted by Lundos
Bah...And the Cowboys are toast against Urlacher.
Hahahahaha! Good one!

NS
blunderer of pawns

Rhode (not an)Island

Moves
06 Dec 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Ramned
duh
but you see, playing 10 terrible teams, shucks, an injured McNabb could manage a game a beat the teams the bears. If you put the Bears in the AFC, they're like 7-5.
Duh, I was paraphrasing Lovie Smith. Maybe I should have repeated it three times, like he did.

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
06 Dec 06

The bears are who we thought they were,!!!!! The bears are who we thought they were!!!! now if you wanna crown their ass,crown their ass, BUT THE BEARS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!!!!! AND WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
06 Dec 06

Originally posted by richfeet
The bears are who we thought they were,!!!!! The bears are who we thought they were!!!! now if you wanna crown their ass,crown their ass, BUT THE BEARS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!!!!! AND WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Classic Meltdown by a coach

NS
blunderer of pawns

Rhode (not an)Island

Moves
06 Dec 06

Originally posted by richfeet
This goes straight to the top of the list of great coaches' soundbites. Along with Herm Edwards' "You play to win the game! Hello?!? You play to win the game!" Oh, and Jim Mora Sr.'s "Playoffs?!? Don't talk about -- playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs?"

Here's that classic soundbite:

http://www.czabe.com/backup/Vol3_jan18/mora_tirade_clip5_playoffs.mp3

E

Moves
07 Dec 06

Originally posted by Lundos
And the Cowboys are toast against Urlacher.
i bet meriam barber would bust his dome

FL

over there

Moves
07 Dec 06

The Bears will squeak by like always.

R
The Rams

Moves
07 Dec 06

Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
The Bears will squeak by like always.
except this week when they play St. Louis Monday Night.