1. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    50664
    04 Jan '13 09:12
    Or so says a guy who says he knows a guy. We'll see.
  2. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    1810
    04 Jan '13 17:13
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Or so says a guy who says he knows a guy. We'll see.
    As a Bills fan, I would be disappointed if this were to come true.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    2996
    05 Jan '13 17:10
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    As a Bills fan, I would be disappointed if this were to come true.
    Not to worry! Kelly is going to the Browns where he will languish with a dirt stupid ownership and perennially losing team! Star struck franchises don't improve from getting a new and flamboyant coach! not the Bills, not the Chiefs(possibly Reid), not the Cardinals, Raiders and many more. Cowboys are now stuck with Garrett who may auspiciously improve the team to 9-7! Yikes!
  4. Standard memberjohnyg
    Metallica is weak
    better then here!
    Joined
    06 Apr '05
    Moves
    101980
    16 Jan '13 22:15
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Not to worry! Kelly is going to the Browns where he will languish with a dirt stupid ownership and perennially losing team! Star struck franchises don't improve from getting a new and flamboyant coach! not the Bills, not the Chiefs(possibly Reid), not the Cardinals, Raiders and many more. Cowboys are now stuck with Garrett who may auspiciously improve the team to 9-7! Yikes!
    Or he comes to the Eagles!
  5. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    111621
    18 Jan '13 19:42
    Jacob Butterfield to Eagles yesterday
Back to Top