Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
10 Aug 07

I'm just now getting over the shock and starting to grieve. He was such a good wrestler and a good man. His wife must have really pushed his buttons.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
10 Aug 07

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
I'm just now getting over the shock and starting to grieve. He was such a good wrestler and a good man. His wife must have really pushed his buttons.
Still like to stir your chili with the shovel, eh scribs?

P-

d

Moves
10 Aug 07

At least he didn't end up like the Dynamite Kid. πŸ™

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
10 Aug 07

Originally posted by darvlay
At least he didn't end up like the Dynamite Kid. πŸ™
...Billington has gone on record as saying that he regrets nothing from his career, and has stated in his autobiography that he would do everything the same way all over again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamite_Kid

(see After WWF)

P-

d

Moves
10 Aug 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
...Billington has gone on record as saying that he regrets nothing from his career, and has stated in his autobiography that he would do everything the same way all over again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamite_Kid

(see [b]After WWF
)

P-[/b]
The poor guy's literally a cripple from abuse of his body, steroids and cocaine. Even if he says that in his book, I don't believe him. He and Ricky Steamboat were my favourites when I was a kid. πŸ™

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
10 Aug 07

Originally posted by darvlay
The poor guy's literally a cripple from abuse of his body, steroids and cocaine. Even if he says that in his book, I don't believe him. He and Ricky Steamboat were my favourites when I was a kid. πŸ™
I loved them all when I was a kid! Rowdy Rodney, Superfly, Iron Sheik, Haystack, Giant, The Body, etc...

Pardon my poor spelling of anyone, and all the greats I left off.

Never was a Hulk fan. Not sure why.

P-

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
10 Aug 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I loved them all when I was a kid! Rowdy Rodney, Superfly, Iron Sheik, Haystack, Giant, The Body, etc...

Pardon my poor spelling of anyone, and all the greats I left off.

Never was a Hulk fan. Not sure why.

P-
Here's why:
http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/630/630882/hulk-hogan-interview-20050701022156353.jpg

f

Moves
15 Aug 07

How can you say he was a good man, that was just a character he portrayed on television. Any man that murders his wife and son is under absolutely no circumstances a good man.

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
15 Aug 07

Bryan "Crush" Adams popped his clogs recently as well. It's a conspiracy!

JJ

Moves
15 Aug 07

Im still grieving for Latino Heat ....😞:'(