1. weedhopper
    Moves
    14 Dec '07 22:43
    Well, it's that time again. Our little group is having another friendly contest. Everyone has a list of every bowl game, from 12-20 through that big one at the end between LSU & OSU. Everyone chooses who they think will win, and the tiebreaker is total points scored in the last game. Oh, and then you chunk in your $20. With 25 entrants again, it'll be a nice New Year's present for somebody.
    This year I plan to keep it simple: go with the professionals. Whoever is listed in my local paper by the oddsmakers as the favorites, I pick them. If there's a better way, please advise; I never took statistics.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Dec '07 23:22
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    Well, it's that time again. Our little group is having another friendly contest. Everyone has a list of every bowl game, from 12-20 through that big one at the end between LSU & OSU. Everyone chooses who they think will win, and the tiebreaker is total points scored in the last game. Oh, and then you chunk in your $20. With 25 entrants again, it'll be ...[text shortened]... he favorites, I pick them. If there's a better way, please advise; I never took statistics.
    I'd like you to find a single "professional" who can confidently pick the Wisconsin Tennessee game.
    that one will be good.
    in the end, I pick TN, not because I'm a fan, but because its SEC vs. Big 10. 'nuff said.
  3. weedhopper
    Moves
    17 Dec '07 18:59
    Originally posted by rubberjaw30
    I'd like you to find a single "professional" who can confidently pick the Wisconsin Tennessee game.
    that one will be good.
    in the end, I pick TN, not because I'm a fan, but because its SEC vs. Big 10. 'nuff said.
    Your logic is impeccable. Tennessee it is.
  4. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    20 Dec '07 15:49
    Originally posted by rubberjaw30
    that one will be good.
    Funny, I pick the badgers because they are in the Big Ten. Big Ten vs the world...I'll give you the world and 4 pts.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree