1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    02 Sep '12 02:01
    Ok kids, it's time. Don't let the fact the NC game has already be predetermined with USC and Alabama get you down. There are a lot of other games out there that are not as certain.

    Incidently, Alabama will win that match up. I'm sitting here enjoying Meatchicken get destroyed by Bama. Of course, the "SEC, SEC, SEC" chant is annoying. Just because the SEC has won the NC game since the Stone Age does not give them the right to be so arrogant in the SEC. I mean, who do they think they are anyway?
  2. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Fort Lauderdale
    Joined
    17 Aug '06
    Moves
    119668
    02 Sep '12 06:51
    Originally posted by whodey
    Ok kids, it's time. Don't let the fact the NC game has already be predetermined with USC and Alabama get you down. There are a lot of other games out there that are not as certain.

    Incidently, Alabama will win that match up. I'm sitting here enjoying Meatchicken get destroyed by Bama. Of course, the "SEC, SEC, SEC" chant is annoying. Just because the ...[text shortened]... ve them the right to be so arrogant in the SEC. I mean, who do they think they are anyway?
    What chant are you hearing about the SEC? They're so arrogant now that they have a chant? I don't know of any chant. Preseason polls don't mean a lot, and I'll bet that USC squanders anything close to the NC. They'll probably have to play Oregon twice.

    The SEC is obviously the best conference, but all I hear is talking heads, blah blah blah. The Aggies should mix it up a little this year along with the "Mizzou." Should be interesting.

    Bama should be the best team in the SEC, but of course as every year shows, time will tell.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    02 Sep '12 11:31
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    What chant are you hearing about the SEC? They're so arrogant now that they have a chant? I don't know of any chant. Preseason polls don't mean a lot, and I'll bet that USC squanders anything close to the NC. They'll probably have to play Oregon twice.

    The SEC is obviously the best conference, but all I hear is talking heads, blah blah blah. The Aggies s ...[text shortened]... ma should be the best team in the SEC, but of course as every year shows, time will tell.
    Did you not watch the Meatchicken game? As Bama was humiliating them you could hear the "SEC, SEC, SEC" chant. That is to say, the SEC is the best of the best losers. They do it pretty much everytime a nonconferance team gets destroyed by an SEC team in big games.

    And yes, they are arrogant. I attended one and it was not enough for them to destroy the opposition. They then had to do their little chants and hurl insults and even throw things at people as they were leaving the game early. In short, SEC fans are in desperate need of a good beating but there is no one to do the job.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66520
    02 Sep '12 15:48
    Originally posted by whodey
    Did you not watch the Meatchicken game? As Bama was humiliating them you could hear the "SEC, SEC, SEC" chant. That is to say, the SEC is the best of the best losers. They do it pretty much everytime a nonconferance team gets destroyed by an SEC team in big games.

    And yes, they are arrogant. I attended one and it was not enough for them to destroy the ...[text shortened]... In short, SEC fans are in desperate need of a good beating but there is no one to do the job.
    Good thing OSU played someone they could handle rather than Alabama.
  5. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    8818
    02 Sep '12 16:53
    Originally posted by whodey
    Did you not watch the Meatchicken game? As Bama was humiliating them you could hear the "SEC, SEC, SEC" chant. That is to say, the SEC is the best of the best losers. They do it pretty much everytime a nonconferance team gets destroyed by an SEC team in big games.

    And yes, they are arrogant. I attended one and it was not enough for them to destroy the ...[text shortened]... In short, SEC fans are in desperate need of a good beating but there is no one to do the job.
    Ohio State fans are not known for their politeness. You do not like Southern pride do you?
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    2996
    02 Sep '12 19:37
    I'm just happy we are underway and games should be better in week two when the patsies are out of the way. No doubt today's Baylor game should prove interesting. Lots of "small" school teams will give the bigs plenty of scares. Makes watching way more entertaining. Ducks uniforms are enough to not wanna watch them play.
Back to Top