1. Blackpool
    Moves
    22 May '11 07:45
    Manchester United V Blackpool, live in every country in the world.
    2 billion people expected to be watching the tangerine's win away at the champions.

Anyone enjoy watching our games this season?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '11 10:48
    Originally posted by Blackpoolmad
    2 billion people expected to be watching the tangerine's win away at the champions.

yup, all of Glasgow is cheering for you my friend, Holloway is a legend! Blackpool are awesome to watch!
  3. Shanghai
    Moves
    22 May '11 11:10
    I copudn't agree with this post more!
  4. Blackpool
    Moves
    22 May '11 11:11
    Robbie;
    As you know, we get thousands of Scottish visitors and we are definitely Scotlands favourite English team.
    An estimated 30,000 Scots live in my town and a good third of our population are second, or third generation Scottish including myself.
    We have loads of season ticket holders that are Scottish and best of all we now have a supporters club in Scotland based in Edinburgh and Aberdeen.
    Up the Pool!
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    22 May '11 13:19
    Originally posted by Blackpoolmad

wish you the best of luck, a bit worrying stat is that rangers are the only team to come away from old trafford without losing a goal all season, i think it will be 1-1 hope thats enough to stay up.🙂🙂
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 May '11 14:27
    i can't remember the last time i wanted utd to lose, possibly when i had a bet on lyon to win their cl group about 7 years ago... here's hoping the mightest pool win at ot today 🙂
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 May '11 17:06
    🙁 excellent match though, as always. i'll miss blackpool. glad boring boring birmingham went down instead of wigan. pity wolves couldn't join them.
  8. Standard member1973mackem
    Keep The Faith
    Sunderland
    Moves
    22 May '11 17:30
    Wanted Blackpool to stay up, but much more importantly for me, Sunderland finished above the mags in the league. 🙂
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 May '11 18:08
    Originally posted by trev33
    🙁 excellent match though, as always. i'll miss blackpool. glad boring boring birmingham went down instead of wigan. pity wolves couldn't join them.
    "Interesting" fact: next year, there will be a team in the Europa League which isn't in its country's first national league. Brum may face teams like Sevilla or PSG one Wednesday, and have to trundle off to Barnsley or Ipswich the weekend after. Wonder how they'll cope with that.

Richard
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 May '11 19:44
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    "Interesting" fact: next year, there will be a team in the Europa League which isn't in its country's first national league. Brum may face teams like Sevilla or PSG one Wednesday, and have to trundle off to Barnsley or Ipswich the weekend after. Wonder how they'll cope with that.

Richard
    they'll be lucky to get passed the first round in the europa league.
  11. Blackpool
    Moves
    23 May '11 23:14
    We too are in the Europa Cup with Birmingham as we won the fair play league 🙂
    I've felt depressed all day today after the relegation, but at least we are now world famous and our fans won fans of the year too.
    Noisiest and most colourful.

Will miss trips to Newcastle, Sunderland, WBA, Arsenal, Liverpool, etc...
    They'll all miss us too I'm sure.

Up the Pool!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree