1. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38416
    05 Nov '07 08:30
    What no Eagle Fans complaining?

    The Dallas Philly games are always a brawl. And it was this time too. Andy Reed looked very ill. One of the only guys I really like in Philly. They sure have fallen hard this year. They have been on top for a long time. I was actually a little surprised how different they looked after their victory last week.
  2. Standard memberAnonymousnumber1
    Just call me
    Gark
    Joined
    10 Aug '06
    Moves
    18538
    05 Nov '07 09:13
    😏
  3. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39593
    05 Nov '07 14:47
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    What no Eagle Fans complaining?

    The Dallas Philly games are always a brawl. And it was this time too. Andy Reed looked very ill. One of the only guys I really like in Philly. They sure have fallen hard this year. They have been on top for a long time. I was actually a little surprised how different they looked after their victory last week.
    Either the Cowboys are really that good or the Eagles are really that bad. Guess we'll know after this Sunday when the Boys take on Big Blue in the Meadowlands with 1st place in the NFC East on the line.
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    05 Nov '07 15:25
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Either the Cowboys are really that good or the Eagles are really that bad. Guess we'll know after this Sunday when the Boys take on Big Blue in the Meadowlands with 1st place in the NFC East on the line.
    I think in this case, it's a bit of both.
  5. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39593
    05 Nov '07 15:53
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I think in this case, it's a bit of both.
    It's not my year for predicting pro football; I really thought the Eagles would beat them and get back to .500. I thought the Eagles' problems early in the year were mostly caused by injuries and once they got healthy they would contend in the NFC East. But they looked totally disorganized and dispirited last night.

    Before the game, I thought the Giants would beat the Cowboys this coming Sunday. Now I'm not so sure; the Jersey defense is much better than it was at the beginning of the year but Romo and Owens were really clicking last night. And Eli's been pretty shaky in the last month after a good start including a big game against Dallas in week 1. My fingers remain crossed, but the smart money might go on the Kennedy Killers.
  6. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38416
    05 Nov '07 23:38
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Either the Cowboys are really that good or the Eagles are really that bad. Guess we'll know after this Sunday when the Boys take on Big Blue in the Meadowlands with 1st place in the NFC East on the line.
    Well as we both know, the 'Cowboys' have already beat the 'Giants' once this year. So we already know they are good enough.
  7. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    06 Nov '07 00:53
    I'd be surprised if the Cowboys had much trouble with the Giants.
  8. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38416
    06 Nov '07 05:27
    Eagles are fair weather fans. John Madden "There aren't even enough Eagles Fans here for a good BOO"
  9. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    06 Nov '07 05:57
    the cowboys have already proven themselves to teams like the colts and the giants, unless something very unpredictable happens, the only team that can outplay them is the pats.
  10. Standard memberAnonymousnumber1
    Just call me
    Gark
    Joined
    10 Aug '06
    Moves
    18538
    06 Nov '07 07:28
    and hopefully the pats will out strong(arm) themselves
  11. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Fort Lauderdale
    Joined
    17 Aug '06
    Moves
    119668
    06 Nov '07 09:39
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    [b]the cowboys have already proven themselves to teams like the colts
    The Cowboys have already played the Colts? I must have missed that game.
  12. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38416
    06 Nov '07 18:24
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    The Cowboys have already played the Colts? I must have missed that game.
    Dallas beat the Colts in the pre-season, which doesn't really count. But we also beat the Super bowl champions last year which doesn't count for anything this year or last really. That's all I can think of. But Dallas has historically seemed to always play against them pretty well.
  13. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    06 Nov '07 18:37
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Eagles are fair weather fans. John Madden "There aren't even enough Eagles Fans here for a good BOO"
    Philadelphia teams are always like that. Very negative attitude.
  14. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    07 Nov '07 04:29
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    The Cowboys have already played the Colts? I must have missed that game.
    last year we beat them, and neither of our teams have changed much other than the cowboys have improved w/ some adjustments, new coaching, and injured players becoming healthy again
  15. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38416
    07 Nov '07 04:37
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    last year we beat them, and neither of our teams have changed much other than the cowboys have improved w/ some adjustments, new coaching, and injured players becoming healthy again
    It looks like the Defense in Dallas is coming around. Another man or two and Brady will be in trouble. Eli Manning already is. Eli has been saving up some interceptions to throw to Anthony Henry.
Back to Top