1. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38386
    23 Dec '07 05:52
    Dallas Cowboys 20 Carolina Panthers 13
  2. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    2416
    23 Dec '07 06:56
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Dallas Cowboys 20 Carolina Panthers 13
    How did Romo look throwing the ball? Was his thumb okay? Anything suspicious like he might be favoring it? Or do you think he's a-ok.
  3. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38386
    23 Dec '07 11:33
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    How did Romo look throwing the ball? Was his thumb okay? Anything suspicious like he might be favoring it? Or do you think he's a-ok.
    He played good no problems with his thumb or with Jessica Simpson. The only problem is Terrell Owens is hurt. High ankle sprain. Yet it didn't seem to stop the offensive production.
  4. 6yd box
    Joined
    24 Jun '07
    Moves
    5179
    23 Dec '07 12:47
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Dallas Cowboys 20 Carolina Panthers 13
    THERE was quite a few questionable calls that went the Cowboys way... is that why they are called 'america's team'😠😠
  5. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Joined
    27 Oct '02
    Moves
    47338
    23 Dec '07 17:58
    Here in El Paso, TX everyone has a Cowboy's jersey. You can tell when they have a winning season. Bunch of fair weather fans.
  6. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38386
    23 Dec '07 19:59
    Originally posted by slimjim
    Here in El Paso, TX everyone has a Cowboy's jersey. You can tell when they have a winning season. Bunch of fair weather fans.
    Strange thing is that you can go just about anywhere in the World and see fair weather Cowboys fans, and go almost anywhere in the World and never find an Atlanta Falcon fan.
  7. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38386
    23 Dec '07 20:091 edit
    Originally posted by spurs73
    THERE was quite a few questionable calls that went the Cowboys way... is that why they are called 'america's team'😠😠
    Rules are rules, while it might have looked that way, there were also some bad calls that went the way of Carolina, such as the helmet to helmet tackle on Marion Barber, that nearly broke his neck. That doesn't mean that Leonard Davis should have done the same to Matt Moore, but I bet it will be a cold day in hell before they try playing dirty with the Cowboys again.
  8. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38386
    23 Dec '07 22:01
    Great news everyone, the 'Dallas Cowboys' have home field advantage in the playoffs. It is cold as a witch's XXXX in 'Green Bay' at 'Lambeau field' this time of year, that will actually be good for both teams to play in 'Dallas'. Now that 'Green bay' lost to the 'Chicago Bears', the 'Dallas Cowboys' Vs. 'Washington Redskins' game next week means nothing to 'Dallas'. It is as unimportant as a preseason game to them. Staying healthy and getting healthy is all that is important. If 'Dallas' does win however, they will have won more games than any team in 'Cowboys' franchise history during a season.

    The playoffs should be fun. There is a certain team that I am thinking stands a great chance of beating out the "New England Pats". Can anyone guess what team that might be?
  9. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    24 Dec '07 01:53
    Go Cowboys.

    The Jags mauled the Raiders today.

    The Jags have the toughest road to the super bowl of any team in either conference.
  10. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38386
    24 Dec '07 03:50
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Go Cowboys.

    The Jags mauled the Raiders today.

    The Jags have the toughest road to the super bowl of any team in either conference.
    Your not kidding, the Jags destroyed the Raiders. You know I don't get it, I check out nfl.com and read as much about football as I can. I am a Football junkie. I need my daily fix even during the off season. There just seems to be little mention of how good this Jags team really is. I say people need to take notice of this team, There are going to be a lot of people surprised and in many ways that is a shame because they are missing some good football information. I don't know how deep the Jags will go in the playoffs, but I am going out on a limb here and saying that they are going to beat someone in the playoffs. And they might go all the way.

    The media wants to give New England, Dallas, Green Bay, San Diego and Indianapolis all the National attention. I don't know maybe that is good. It will make their year even sweeter when everyones jaws drop. GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM.
  11. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    1610
    25 Dec '07 23:55
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Great news everyone, the 'Dallas Cowboys' have home field advantage in the playoffs. It is cold as a witch's XXXX in 'Green Bay' at 'Lambeau field' this time of year, that will actually be good for both teams to play in 'Dallas'. Now that 'Green bay' lost to the 'Chicago Bears', the 'Dallas Cowboys' Vs. 'Washington Redskins' game next week means nothing ...[text shortened]... g out the "New England Pats". Can anyone guess what team that might be?
    pack will beat them in the playoffs!
  12. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    26 Dec '07 00:16
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Great news everyone, the 'Dallas Cowboys' have home field advantage in the playoffs. It is cold as a witch's XXXX in 'Green Bay' at 'Lambeau field' this time of year, that will actually be good for both teams to play in 'Dallas'. Now that 'Green bay' lost to the 'Chicago Bears', the 'Dallas Cowboys' Vs. 'Washington Redskins' game next week means nothing ...[text shortened]... g out the "New England Pats". Can anyone guess what team that might be?
    save records for next year. a super bowl ring is more important this year, rest the players, see what talent we have that we havent used and next year we will have a new healthier team to break records with.
Back to Top