Moves
    07 Jan '07 04:11
    What the?
  2. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 04:18
    I'm not a Dallas fan, but it hurt me to watch the end of that one.
  3. Earth Prime
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 04:241 edit
    I'm ashamed to be a cowboys fan. I hurt. I must cut myself to stop the pain inside.

edit: or maybe I'll take puffs of my prescription inhaler until I die.
  4. Earth Prime
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 04:31
    I was crying for them to go for it on that final 4th down. A FG gives the lead, but Seattle had it to get back in range in a minute. They needed to go for it, against the logical, to get the TD or run out the clock and secure a victory.

Of course Romo couldn't hold a ball under the pressure anyway.
  5. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 04:36
    What a crazy, crazy game! I don't think I've cussed my TV so much in my life. And I'm a Seahawks fan!!

Footballs bounce funny you know.
  6. Earth Prime
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 04:39
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    What a crazy, crazy game! I don't think I've cussed my TV so much in my life. And I'm a Seahawks fan!!

Footballs bounce funny you know.
    screw you. Every lucky football bounce went the Seahawks way. How about glenn fumbling out of the endzone the very play I yell at my TV "C'mon! Just no fumbles... or safetys"
  7. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 04:531 edit
    Originally posted by Coconut
    screw you. Every lucky football bounce went the Seahawks way. How about glenn fumbling out of the endzone the very play I yell at my TV "C'mon! Just no fumbles... or safetys"
    OK spud, both teams had their chances. Both teams had their miscues. Seattle had more overall yardage, more time of possesion, and kept Turdell Owens out of the game. Among other things.

You little prick.
  8. Earth Prime
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 04:54
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    You little prick.
    3(c)
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 05:05
    Ok.... Anyway....

Romo looked bad in his presser... just really let down about himself. I hope he springs back next year.

I've got a small feeling that deep down Drew Bledsoe sighed a bit of reliefe that he doesn't have a chance to get another ring while sitting the bench.

Romo, relax... you're young.

P-
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 05:07
    I was crying for them to go for it on that final 4th down. A FG gives the lead, but Seattle had it to get back in range in a minute. They needed to go for it, against the logical, to get the TD or run out the clock and secure a victory.

Of course Romo couldn't hold a ball under the pressure anyway.
    Only the certifiably insane would have gone for a 4th in 1 on the other team's two yard line when a FG gives you the lead with about a minute to go with the other squad having no timeouts.
  11. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 05:11
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Only the certifiably insane would have gone for a 4th in 1 on the other team's two yard line when a FG gives you the lead with about a minute to go with the other squad having no timeouts.
    At least they could have blamed the coach when Romo blew it.

Later all
  12. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 07:02

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 07:03
    Yeah Dallas had their chances and only luck really kept them in it from halftime until the last Dallas drive. Without that nice, clutch kick return on special teams, Dallas would have been blown out. In the first half the teams were evenly shi . . . (bad), but Seattle was much better in the 2nd half.
  14. Earth Prime
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 08:06
    Originally posted by telerion
    Yeah Dallas had their chances and only luck really kept them in it from halftime until the last Dallas drive. Without that nice, clutch kick return on special teams, Dallas would have been blown out. In the first half the teams were evenly shi . . . (bad), but Seattle was much better in the 2nd half.
    What luck kept them in it? The luck of holding after a crap interference call in the end zone? The luck of a heads up play by Terrence Newman tipping the ball to his own teammate? Oh ... those things aren't luck.

Perhaps you could say it's lucky that the Seattle player stepped on the line to make the fumble a safety rather than a touchdown, however, seattle went on to score a TD after the safety punt, giving them the lead, while an original TD would have only made it tied. The bounces and the calls were going against Dallas, not for them. The biggest play was when Witten couldn't quite get over the first down marker, because like I said, even a FG at that point gives Seattle lots of time to get a few yards into range.
  15. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 13:391 edit
    3(c)
    3(c) after the "screw you"?

Laughable, go back and read the TOS. Then go look up the word harass.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree