1. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    28 May '07 17:23
    There's at least one very happy forummer today.

    Congrats rhb!
  2. Bramall Lane
    Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    38214
    28 May '07 20:24
    I'm pleased for Davidson.
    I rate him as an 'up and coming' manager.
  3. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    16084
    28 May '07 21:14
    Has it really been five years since Jim Smith was up there with them? I really am getting old.
  4. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    14671
    28 May '07 23:111 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka
    There's at least one very happy forummer today.

    Congrats rhb!
    Ahem.

    Just back from Wembley, tired and emotional, and I have to read THIS!
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    29 May '07 07:34
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Ahem.

    Just back from Wembley, tired and emotional, and I have to read THIS!
    Say what? 😕
  6. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Joined
    23 Sep '03
    Moves
    15902
    29 May '07 10:54
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Say what? 😕
    He's saying there's at least two of us!

    What a day out. Wembley is an awesome stadium - will try to post some links to pics later on.

    Thanks for the congrats.

    C'MON EWE RAMS!!!!!
  7. Joined
    21 Aug '03
    Moves
    381002
    29 May '07 11:51
    Originally posted by rhb
    He's saying there's at least two of us!

    What a day out. Wembley is an awesome stadium - will try to post some links to pics later on.

    Thanks for the congrats.

    C'MON EWE RAMS!!!!!
    you seem to be missing how terrible the game actually was...

    However, I guess that's not important - WE WON :-)
  8. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Joined
    23 Sep '03
    Moves
    15902
    29 May '07 14:29
    Originally posted by pineapple42
    you seem to be missing how terrible the game actually was...

    However, I guess that's not important - WE WON :-)
    It's not important - WE WON!!!! 😉
  9. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    29 May '07 15:52
    Originally posted by rhb
    He's saying there's at least two of us!
    Oh. Sorry about that.

    Congrats pineapple42!
  10. Joined
    25 Jul '06
    Moves
    444
    29 May '07 16:38
    Originally posted by pineapple42
    you seem to be missing how terrible the game actually was...

    However, I guess that's not important - WE WON :-)
    good result the lad in charge has to bring in some fresh faces.
  11. Berks.
    Joined
    27 Nov '04
    Moves
    41991
    29 May '07 21:59
    \o/

    Although we need the other Derbyshire club back up in the top flight.
  12. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Joined
    23 Sep '03
    Moves
    15902
    29 May '07 22:03
    Originally posted by Peakite
    \o/

    Although we need the other Derbyshire club back up in the top flight.
    Belper Town? Il'ston? Matlock? Littleover Dazzlers? Chessie?

    Explain!
  13. Berks.
    Joined
    27 Nov '04
    Moves
    41991
    29 May '07 22:07
    Glossop North End

    None of the others have even been close.
  14. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Joined
    23 Sep '03
    Moves
    15902
    30 May '07 08:35
    Originally posted by Peakite
    Glossop North End

    None of the others have even been close.
    Ah, the mighty GNE, how could i forget them...
  15. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Joined
    09 Jan '05
    Moves
    24454
    30 May '07 12:15
    Congrat u (choking here) lations ..
    well done northerners just make sure you hammer those Mancs next year and get ready for a Saints spanking next year :-)
Back to Top