1. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 23:512 edits
    A list of people who support "bad" teams.

TOP ON THE LIST: **TELERION**
    Suzianne, Sasquatch, JohnLForever...richfeet,whodey....Falco 😠
    Especially you, Frank Burns, you blasphemized the Rams. Take it back, you and telerion!

Hey everyone, let me enlighten you: Stop living in the false realities that your teams provide! Convert to the St. Louis Rams NOW!! Especially Seahawks and Eagles, and Patriots, all of which are about to get slaughtered! Hurrry up!!! This could be the best decision you'll make, if you make the correct one!!
  2. over there
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 23:54
    Originally posted by Ramned

Suzianne, Sasquatch, JohnLForever...richfeet,whodey....I
    Especially you, Frank Burns, you blasphemized the Rams. Take it back, you and telerion!

Hey everyone, let me enlighten you: Stop living in the false realities that your teams provide! Convert to the St. Louis Rams NOW ...[text shortened]... ered! Hurrry up!!! This could be the best decision you'll make, if you make the correct one!!
    GO RAVENS!
  3. Donationrichjohnson
    TANSTAAFL
    Walking on sunshine
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 00:02
    Expect the Raiders to be back with a vengance next year!
  4. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 00:08

Hey everyone, let me enlighten you: Stop living in the false realities that your teams provide! Convert to the St. Louis R ...[text shortened]... ered! Hurrry up!!! This could be the best decision you'll make, if you make the correct one!!
    Let's add Falco and richjohnson to it

😠 SWITCH
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 13:08

Hey everyone, let me enlighten you: Stop living in the false realities that your teams provide! Convert to the St. Louis R ...[text shortened]... ered! Hurrry up!!! This could be the best decision you'll make, if you make the correct one!!
    I still say the Bungals have some of the best talent in the NFL. Getting them to use their talent is another thing altogether, however. I watched them this year and I can honestly say that they did not give it their all. Especially in terms of wide receivers, Chad Johnson not included. They simply did not fight for balls or run routs as they should or blocked consistently or so much as kick an extra point when they needed to. Altogether I say they either need new coaches to help motivate their poor attitudes or find new players.
  6. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 14:30
    Originally posted by whodey
    I still say the Bungals have some of the best talent in the NFL. Getting them to use their talent is another thing altogether, however. I watched them this year and I can honestly say that they did not give it their all. Especially in terms of wide receivers, Chad Johnson not included. They simply did not fight for balls or run routs as they should or blo ...[text shortened]... er I say they either need new coaches to help motivate their poor attitudes or find new players.
    Seahawks have talent too, but they spend more time in the hospital than on the football field.

Imagine if college football had a playoff. We could cripple most of the players before they get to the NFL.
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 14:33
    Originally posted by richjohnson
    Expect the Raiders to be back with a vengance next year!
    Brutal!
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 14:39
    Disillusioned "Football" Fans
    Corrected.
  9. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 14:55

How could keep me off your idiotic list? But due to your complete ignorance about football I have to ask you again, are you on drugs?
  10. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 17:42
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    GO RAVENS!
    You know whats funny, I think the ravens are an excellent football team, but I know a lot of people who can't name 5 players on their team. I don't think they get enough credit for their record and what they have accomplished this year. So, well done Ravens.

Just hope you don't have to play the Eagles 😉
  11. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 18:031 edit

I'm sorry. I didn't realize the Rams were still a viable option this season. Oh wait . . . well, better luck next year.
  12. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 18:06

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 20:411 edit
    Originally posted by telerion
    I'm sorry. I didn't realize the Rams were still a viable option this season. Oh wait . . . well, better luck next year.
    I YE!

You, TELERION, are just plain senseless! Yes. I'll Give you some more months to sit and brag, then when the Rams hit hard you'll be paid full price!!!! (Rather, wait til Sunday when Seattle is embarrassed by an overrated team!!!)

You, POCKET KINGS, and especially sasquatch, will face the same ordeal against the Saints. You may be able to squabble "oh ha ha the Eagles made the playoffs, woo woo! but what else will you be able to say that does good for your team once they are murdered???

Tell me telerion, sasquatch, and Pocket Kings: How many Superbowls have the Seahawks and Eagles won? Ah what's that? None? Oh, how sad ( :'( )

At least the Rams can get in the playoffs and do something! Sucks to be an Eagles fan for the last century, and a Seahawks fan too; no superbowl wins. Pity, Pity.

Another year to be wasted. Maybe next year. Nah. Just be a Rams fan, and at least you have the history of a Superbowl title. and they've been to more Superbowls.
  14. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 20:47

At least the Rams can get in the playoffs
    This just proves how senseless you are
  15. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 21:00
    I YE!

You, TELERION, are just plain senseless! Yes. I'll Give you some more months to sit and brag, then when the Rams hit hard you'll be paid full price!!!! (Rather, wait til Sunday when Seattle is embarrassed by an overrated team!!!)

You, POCKET KINGS, and especially sasquatch, will face the same ordeal against the Saints. You may be able to squabbl ...[text shortened]... ast you have the history of a Superbowl title. and they've been to more Superbowls.
    Still living in the past? Well, don't bother waking up. The Rams have been done for a few years now, and they are only going to sink lower.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree