1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 21:13
    Originally posted by telerion
    Still living in the past? Well, don't bother waking up. The Rams have been done for a few years now, and they are only going to sink lower.
    If you wanted to switch to an NFC West team, the 49er's have a brighter future and a few more Super Bowl wins in the past than the Rams.
  2. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 21:173 edits
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    This just proves how senseless I am, changing the words of the Ramned.
  3. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 21:19
    Still living in the past? Well, don't bother waking up. The Rams have been done for a few years now, and they are only going to sink lower.
    You know, you keep saying that. And you're wrong.

The Rams went from 8-8 to 6-10 to 8-8 in parabola form.
    The Seahawks are going DOWN. from like 12 wins to 9. and a sweep by the 49ers.

Don't forget what I said: The seahawks (or eagles) have yet to taste Superbowl victory. You both evaded that, rather foolishly.
  4. over there
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 22:39
    You know whats funny, I think the ravens are an excellent football team, but I know a lot of people who can't name 5 players on their team. I don't think they get enough credit for their record and what they have accomplished this year. So, well done Ravens.

Just hope you don't have to play the Eagles 😉
    Ray Lewis, Todd Heap, Matt Stover, Ed Reed, Jamal Lewis, the list goes on...

The Eagles are tough, but I think the Ravens defense can do it. The Eagles are on fire, so i don't know.
  5. over there
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 22:40
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Let's add Falco and richjohnson to it

😠 SWITCH
    Since when was 13-3 bad?
  6. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 01:19
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    Ray Lewis, Todd Heap, Matt Stover, Ed Reed, Jamal Lewis, the list goes on...

The Eagles are tough, but I think the Ravens defense can do it. The Eagles are on fire, so i don't know.
    not that they're going to play each other ?!?

Niether of those teams will make the Superbowl

you know what, I can't wait until the playoffs end. Then, I can PROVE things. So, convert to the Rams.

6th ranked offense...
  7. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 01:27
    You know, you keep saying that. And you're wrong.

The Rams went from 8-8 to 6-10 to 8-8 in parabola form.
    The Seahawks are going DOWN. from like 12 wins to 9. and a sweep by the 49ers.

Don't forget what I said: The seahawks (or eagles) have yet to taste Superbowl victory. You both evaded that, rather foolishly.
    Evaded it? It's a fact. Would it have been less foolish to deny it? BTW Seattle had 13 wins last season and the #1 record in the NFL.
    Alas, that was last year.

You know the difference between the Rams and the Seahawks right now (well besides that we are still playing)? You consider 8-8 a good season, and we think 9-7, even with a NFC West championship, is a below expectations. Nevertheless the 12th man is behind the Seahawks come Sunday, no matter how things turn out.

Now what have the Rams got going for them? They have a shakey O-line (infamous for false starts). An aging receiver core (Holt will go down as one of the greatest, but he's already made the turn past his prime. Bruce is beginning to fossilize). You have a terrible defense (especially against the run). Finally your QB is as good as he'll ever get. The only upside you have comes in the form of Steven Jackson, and he's not going to carry you guys to the top of the NFC West.

Arizona has a young and extremely talented offense as well as an up and coming defense. If they can get they're O-line figured out, they'll be a serious team. The 49er's have gotten much better are on they're way up as well. The Seahawks are loaded with great young talent and, barring another bad draw with the injury bug, will be strong for the foreseeable future, though they need to address their secondary in the offseason. That doesn't leave much room for the Rams. I think they've had their day and will have to wait it out for another decade before their turn comes again.
  8. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 01:331 edit
    Evaded it? It's a fact. Would it have been less foolish to deny it? BTW Seattle had 13 wins last season and the #1 record in the NFL.
    Alas, that was last year.

You know the difference between the Rams and the Seahawks right now .. You consider 8-8 a good season, and we think 9-7, even with a NFC West championship, is a below expectations. Nevert eir day and will have to wait it out for another decade before their turn comes again.
    Excuuuuuse ME????

1) I said mediocre. I consider them good though 4 pts from 10-6.
    2) A shaky line of injuries! And yet Bulger still plays better than Hasselbeck.
    3) Good WRs

Defense improving w/ turnovers. The Rams are climbing. Some defensive moves is all it takes! So close to 10-6 this year, that's saying something for next year.
  9. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 01:361 edit
  10. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 01:58
    Excuuuuuse ME????

1) I said mediocre. I consider them good though 4 pts from 10-6.
    2) A shaky line of injuries! And yet Bulger still plays better than Hasselbeck.
    3) Good WRs

Defense improving w/ turnovers. The Rams are climbing. Some defensive moves is all it takes! So close to 10-6 this year, that's saying something for next year.
    If the teams all live up to their potential, I think the NFC West will be a tough place in the years to come. Hard to say how it will all shake out.
  11. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 02:05
    If the teams all live up to their potential, I think the NFC West will be a tough place in the years to come. Hard to say how it will all shake out.
    Well, least to say, it IS improving.

Maybe it won't be the worst NFC division any more 🙂
  12. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 13:09
    Nope, those were your words, senseless
  13. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 20:19
    Nope, those were your words, senseless
    You're a fool.

YEah, their my words, but the way you put them down altered their meaning. You fullyknow that.
  14. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 00:43
    A list of people who support "bad" teams.

TOP ON THE LIST: **TELERION**
    Suzianne, Sasquatch, JohnLForever...richfeet,whodey....Falco 😠
    Especially you, Frank Burns, you blasphemized the Rams. Take it back, you and telerion!

Hey everyone, let me enlighten you: Stop living in the false realities that your teams provide! Convert to the St. Louis R ...[text shortened]... ered! Hurrry up!!! This could be the best decision you'll make, if you make the correct one!!
    The Rams haven't been a real pro team since the days of Roman Gabriel and the Fearsome Foursome.

Pretenders!

You need help brother. No worries, I'm here for ya. There will come a day when you come to your senses and look to the Pacific Northwest for the future of Professional Football.

And then... you'll a man my son... Someone society can look up to and count on. Rely on. Cherish. I promise to never lose hope in you even though the situation may seem hopelessly bleak.

Until then,
    Frank
  15. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 12:471 edit
    You're a fool.

YEah, their my words, but the way you put them down altered their meaning. You fullyknow that.
    Ah, the childish insults begin.

I am rubber and you are glue, what you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree