1. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 02:45
    I have actually started to feel sorry for them.and sympathise with their plight,pity really cos I use to love hating them, and felt that song use to unite football fans throughout the country
  2. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 10:20
    Originally posted by smartrrrrs
    I have actually started to feel sorry for them.and sympathise with their plight,pity really cos I use to love hating them, and felt that song use to unite football fans throughout the country
    I hate them with a vengeance... and always will.
    I'd love to see them fall in to the 3rd Division... their supporters deserve it 'cos when they were flying high, they were the most arrogant bunch in the country.
  3. Swansea
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 11:27
    Originally posted by blade68
    I'd love to see them fall in to the 3rd Division... their supporters deserve it 'cos when they were flying high, they were the most arrogant bunch in the country.
    AGREED!!!
  4. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Feb '07 09:31
    Originally posted by blade68
    point taken I HATE THEM TO.The point is though they took a big gamble trying to break into what is now known as the big four,very nearly made it,didnt come off and now they are paying the consequences,It must be off putting for any other club to go for it now,and makes the premiership a bit more boringly predictable
  5. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    26 Feb '07 11:06

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Feb '07 11:24
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    MAN U ?ARROGANT ? I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING SO RIDDICULOUS FROM SUCH A SMALL CLUB SUPPORTER
  7. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    26 Feb '07 12:34

8. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    26 Feb '07 18:34
    I never minded Leeds all that much and supported them in europe when they made it to the semi's (great achievement).

They need to be back in the prem we're they belong....

It was always great games when it was Leeds v LFC, or Leeds v Man U.
  9. West London UK
    Moves
    26 Feb '07 21:011 edit
    Leeds United are hated because of the cynical sterile football they played in the 70's. They epitomised what was wrong with the game. They had Norman "Bites your legs" Hunter - who was a complete hatchet job. Billy bremner - who they have a statue of outside their ground - who was one of the dirtiest "players" I have ever seen. Most famously he was sent off with Kevin "love it" Keagan for fighting in the Charity sheild.
    I hate them with a vengance and I am A Chelsea supporter - and it was great beating the Northern B*stards in the 70 FA final - albiet in a replay, Gits.
  10. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    26 Feb '07 22:18
    Originally posted by Dolphin55
    Leeds United are hated because of the cynical sterile football they played in the 70's. They epitomised what was wrong with the game. They had Norman "Bites your legs" Hunter - who was a complete hatchet job. Billy bremner - who they have a statue of outside their ground - who was one of the dirtiest "players" I have ever seen. Most famously he was sent of ...[text shortened]... it was great beating the Northern B*stards in the 70 FA final - albiet in a replay, Gits.
    What I found funny was that this cynical bunch chose to play in the colours of Real Madrid.

What you say is true, but they had guts.

I really loved it when Clough took them over and said to the team: you've won loads of trophies but they don't count because you cheated to get them.
  11. Joined
    13 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 14:34
    Originally posted by petrosianpupil
    What I found funny was that this cynical bunch chose to play in the colours of Real Madrid.

What you say is true, but they had guts.

I really loved it when Clough took them over and said to the team: you've won loads of trophies but they don't count because you cheated to get them.
    yeah they cheated by being brilliant footballers.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 15:03

13. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 15:071 edit

14. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 16:28
    It wouldn't help. Some people have a problem with the concept that a team can be hard and skillful.
  15. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 17:01
    Originally posted by ManualEngine
    yeah they cheated by being brilliant footballers.
    No they were the Dick Dastardly of football.

They could have won loads of trophies without cheating, but they didn't. Their away tactics were to kick their opponents black and blue. Just like Dick Dastardly, it was a defensive mentality that backfired, it is why they were the biggest serial runner ups in football.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree