1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 Oct '17 12:14
    Originally posted by @blood-on-the-tracks
    I would say that a 'mental giant' is not a clearly defined individual.

One could argue that such a person has a huge memory, and is thus likely to be a very able speller.

Wouldn't you agree?
    Mental giant is an intelligent person.

Clearly tweedle dee and teedle dum in this forum were simply physical rejects who took asylum in the geek areas. They excelled at nothing but at least with the nerds they didn't get beat up.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    28 Oct '17 12:23
    Originally posted by @eladar

Clearly tweedle dee and teedle dum in this forum were simply physical rejects who took asylum in the geek areas. They excelled at nothing but at least with the nerds they didn't get beat up.
    I think that is your own definition.

See lots of adds to the previous posts. How can you make a statement about my participation/ability in sports, when you have absolutely no idea of either?
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    28 Oct '17 12:23

Are you talking about yourself and buzz?
    Remember and wash your sheets clan meeting tonight?
    I have played more sport in a weekend than you probably have in your sad wannabe librarian Life.
    USA humped 58-12 hahaha
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 Oct '17 12:28
    I think that is your own definition.

See lots of adds to the previous posts. How can you make a statement about my participation/ability in sports, when you have absolutely no idea of either?
    Assumption based on your lack of actually talking about sports.

It is quite common around here. Nerdy side tracks abound.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    28 Oct '17 12:34
    Yes, and this is one kept alive by you, waffling on about good spelling not equalling intelligence ad nauseum

My main recent contribution on this forum was in the 'USA out of World Cup' thread, in which I demonstrated that the 1998 defeat of the USA football team by Iran would not have been met with total bewilderment about USA having a football team by the 'average American'

Seems fairly sports based to me
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 Oct '17 12:41
    Yes, and this is one kept alive by you, waffling on about good spelling not equalling intelligence ad nauseum

My main recent contribution on this forum was in the 'USA out of World Cup' thread, in which I demonstrated that the 1998 defeat of the USA football team by Iran would not have been met with total bewilderment about USA having a football team by the 'average American'

Seems fairly sports based to me
    What has been your contribution toward my discussions in this forum?
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    28 Oct '17 13:11
    ah, so that is a tacit admission that your previous declaration was incorrect.

generally on here, debating the merits of good spelling

between me and you. So if it applies to me.... (oh yes, and correcting you on the focus of this thread)
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 Oct '17 13:23
    ah, so that is a tacit admission that your previous declaration was incorrect.

generally on here, debating the merits of good spelling

between me and you. So if it applies to me.... (oh yes, and correcting you on the focus of this thread)
    Not at all.

Am it assumed that my point of view is based on every post ever made in this forum or simply the threads I have read?
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    28 Oct '17 14:07
    Guessing you mean 'Is it' rather than 'Am it'?

You know about the USA football team ones, you made enough contributions to the thread.

You remember, with the Buzz guy?
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 Oct '17 14:211 edit

You know about the USA football team ones, you made enough contributions to the thread.

Yep, changed what I was thinking as I was typing I think.

Am I supposed to base my opinion to Is it assumed.

I actually do that quite a bit, rewording sentences as I type.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 Oct '17 14:22

I know enough about how most Americans view soccer.
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Oct '17 14:36
    Wonder why Fox Sports paid $425m to acquire the rights to the World Cup Final (stupidly before Trinidad & Tobago kicked their asses) if no-one over there watches it.

Sour grapes my friend. A very bitter pill to swallow.

Go you champion Aussies !!!!
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Oct '17 14:44

Ohhhh common dude !! That's not right. I'm an exception beer pong player and throw a mean curling stone. I have talent in darts, bocce, and have a high level of talent in planking. I'm going to nominate myself as sportsman of the year.......well over in America, not here. Wouldn't have a chance here.
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    28 Oct '17 14:46
    You know every American all 250 million people personally?

And have asked them all what they think?

You are an ass
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 Oct '17 14:46
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Wonder why Fox Sports paid $425m to acquire the rights to the World Cup Final (stupidly before Trinidad & Tobago kicked their asses) if no-one over there watches it.

Sour grapes my friend. A very bitter pill to swallow.

Go you champion Aussies !!!!
    ABC paid over one billion dollars for its rights to televise Monday Night Football. That means only one game a week and only during the regular season.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree