1. Standard memberleisurelysloth
    Man of Steel
    rushing to and fro
    Moves
    25 Sep '08 19:52
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    ...Just keep in mind they took the biggest penalty in NFL history and still went 18-1 last year....

P-
    FIXED!
  2. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    25 Sep '08 21:11
    Originally posted by leisurelysloth
    FIXED!
    If only it was that easy to heal Tom Brady 🙁
  3. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    26 Sep '08 00:27
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    Just wait 'til next year, Charlie Brown. You'll see! Next year at this same time, I'll find a big screen TV that is real sincere! And I'll sit in front of that big screen TV until the Great Tom Brady appears. He'll rise out of that Injury Report and his passes will fly through the air with his bag of receivers. The Great Tom Brady will appear! And I'll be ...[text shortened]... wait, Charlie Brown. The Great Tom Brady will appear and I'll be waiting for him...
    You blockhead
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    26 Sep '08 15:26
    Originally posted by leisurelysloth
    FIXED!
    Your Pie Hole.... SHUTS!

P-
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    29 Sep '08 11:22
    Your Pie Hole.... SHUTS!

P-
    Not only do the Pats have to worry about those surging Bills, but now they have to stave off the Farve induced Jets!! In just his 4th game, Farve tied Broadway Joe's record of six TD passes in one game. As a precautionary move, the Jets have installed video camera sensing devices at their facilities. This wasn't for Homeland Security though....it was for Belichick's Party Patrol!!
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    29 Sep '08 13:13
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Not only do the Pats have to worry about those surging Bills, but now they have to stave off the Farve induced Jets!! In just his 4th game, Farve tied Broadway Joe's record of six TD passes in one game. As a precautionary move, the Jets have installed video camera sensing devices at their facilities. This wasn't for Homeland Security though....it was for Belichick's Party Patrol!!
    Now all Favre needs to do is LEARN how the Jets want him to play... but you know what they say about "Old Dogs".[/flame]

P-
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    29 Sep '08 16:25
    Now all Favre needs to do is LEARN how the Jets want him to play... but you know what they say about "Old Dogs".[/flame]

P-
    Who knows, maybe the Jets will watch Farve and LEARN how to win. Then will will do it Farve's way!!
  8. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '08 08:581 edit
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    They're not America's Team, they're New England's team. Everybody else hates them.
    The Dolphins are America's team not the Patriots.
  9. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    01 Oct '08 18:50
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    The Dolphins are America's team not the Patriots.
    actually the cowboys have long been considered americas team... much like the braves are considered americas tem for baseball.
  10. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    02 Oct '08 18:33
    Originally posted by usmc7257
    actually the cowboys have long been considered americas team... much like the braves are considered americas tem for baseball.
    With the addition of T.O. and Jessica Simpson to the roster, the Cowboys forfeited their old nickname. Sports journalists now call Tom Brady "Captain America" because the New England Patriots' commitment to teamwork, hard work, and values of the common man have earned them the moniker of "America's Team"

Go Pats!
  11. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    02 Oct '08 19:49
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    With the addition of T.O. and Jessica Simpson to the roster, the Cowboys forfeited their old nickname. Sports journalists now call Tom Brady "Captain America" because the New England Patriots' commitment to teamwork, hard work, and values of the common man have earned them the moniker of "America's Team"

Go Pats!
    I heard Tom Brady's new nickname was "DL". 😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree