El Clásico

Standard memberPalynka
Sports 29 Nov '10 13:58
  1. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    29 Nov '10 13:58
    Who wants some sprinklers and touchline aerobics?
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    29 Nov '10 17:43
    Preview from zonalmarking:

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/11/28/barca-v-real-el-clasico-tactical-preview/
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Nov '10 22:16
    Abramovich must have moist pants!

Never mind Ancelotti , there goes your job LOL.
  4. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    29 Nov '10 22:34
    What a game! Barcelona gave a clear stamp of authority to Real Madrid.

Brilliant from start to finish.
  5. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    30 Nov '10 00:27
    Originally posted by Palynka
    What a game! Barcelona gave a clear stamp of authority to Real Madrid.

Brilliant from start to finish.
    I agree. A bit disappointing not to see any tactical stroke of genius from Mourinho. But the way Barca was playing tonight no team would have won against them. Pure class - except, of course, for all the unnecessary drama and classic cheating - diving, over dramatizing, and general acting/trying to force red cards. Still Barca was excellent tonight! What a way to destroy Real Madrid! Best performance by any team so far this season...
  6. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    30 Nov '10 23:36
    Originally posted by Lundos
    I agree. A bit disappointing not to see any tactical stroke of genius from Mourinho. But the way Barca was playing tonight no team would have won against them. Pure class - except, of course, for all the unnecessary drama and classic cheating - diving, over dramatizing, and general acting/trying to force red cards. Still Barca was excellent tonight! What a way to destroy Real Madrid! Best performance by any team so far this season...
    Totally agree, why oh why a team so far and away better than any other team within it's league feel it necessary to resort to such tactics is beyond me. I really am starting to build up a hatred for FCBarcelona... this may be because of the cheating but it is more likely to be the retarded fans letting off fireworks and honking horns to the early hours of this morning keeping me from my much needed sleep.
  7. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    01 Dec '10 09:501 edit
    Originally posted by cadwah
    Totally agree, why oh why a team so far and away better than any other team within it's league feel it necessary to resort to such tactics is beyond me. I really am starting to build up a hatred for FCBarcelona... this may be because of the cheating but it is more likely to be the retarded fans letting off fireworks and honking horns to the early hours of this morning keeping me from my much needed sleep.
    Same here. What I dislike most of all is that they go on and on about fair play.

Guardiola grabbing his face when Ronaldo pushed him on the shoulder takes the cake. If Mourinho had done the same thing (first offering the ball to a player and then throwing it away when he reaches for it, plus pretending to be hurt in the face when shoved) there would be anger and righteousness at the "enemy of football". The "gentleman" Pep does it and people mostly ignore it. Bunch of two-faced hypocrites.
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    01 Dec '10 09:54
    And why is Depor so crap these days? 😳
  9. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    01 Dec '10 21:42
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Same here. What I dislike most of all is that they go on and on about fair play.

Guardiola grabbing his face when Ronaldo pushed him on the shoulder takes the cake. If Mourinho had done the same thing (first offering the ball to a player and then throwing it away when he reaches for it, plus pretending to be hurt in the face when shoved) there would be a ...[text shortened]... ll". The "gentleman" Pep does it and people mostly ignore it. Bunch of two-faced hypocrites.
    I have given up trying to explain exactly this point to the general population of Barcelona, well those I meet in the pub anyway. They just will not see past the Barcelona are best which means Catalonia is best which means that I am best being Catalan therefore your opinion is a dog poo on the bottom of my shoe type of attitude. Can't wait for someone to really catch them on a bad day and hammer them, I may be grey and old by then but I won't mind waiting.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree