Electric try by USA winger

Electric try by USA winger

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

z

Moves
01 Oct 07

wow! who saw that electric try where the guy from USA danced across Habana form SA and scored a fantastic try? Habana is supposed to be the fastest so that was a surprise. I vote that as try of the games played so far.

S

Moves
05 Oct 07

Originally posted by z00t
wow! who saw that electric try where the guy from USA danced across Habana form SA and scored a fantastic try? Habana is supposed to be the fastest so that was a surprise. I vote that as try of the games played so far.
I think that try proved Habana is NOT the fastest wing in world rugby. Habana clocks a 11:00 for the 100m, and that usa winger 10.5.

m

Moves
05 Oct 07
1 edit

Here it is:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qKm-K0UkMLM

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
05 Oct 07

Originally posted by mtthw
Here it is:

Wow! I didn't even know that USA had a Rugby team. The guy definitely ran by those guys in the green jerseys like they were standing still.

And to think he's only playing rugby because he's too slow to play football.

d

Moves
05 Oct 07

Originally posted by Red Night
*Snicker*

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
05 Oct 07

Originally posted by darvlay
*Snicker*
😀

z

Moves
06 Oct 07

Originally posted by mtthw
Here it is:

That looks like grainy footage captured on a mobile phone. The TV footage was excellent because you could see the sidestep.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
06 Oct 07

That was actually pretty cool to watch, almost like Flag football. Still beats the heck out of Soccer.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
07 Oct 07

Are you referring to the football, where the stars are only required to have 1 attribute each, and it takes 4 players to do the job that 1 rugby player can do, ie: run, pass, kick and tackle?

D

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
07 Oct 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Are you referring to the football, where the stars are only required to have 1 attribute each, and it takes 4 players to do the job that 1 rugby player can do, ie: run, pass, kick and tackle?

D
* Snicker *

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
07 Oct 07

Wow! I didn't even know that USA had a Rugby team. The guy definitely ran by those guys in the green jerseys like they were standing still.

I suppose something like that would impress you.

What's also impressive was the USA points difference in the group stages of negative 81 and the fact that they won no games in a group that included the small little island nations of Tonga and Samoa.

Hey Yella Night, why didn't the USA just not field 15 of those massively talented, strong and fast football players to just run over those green guys?

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
07 Oct 07

Wow! I didn't even know that USA had a Rugby team.
There's a lot you don't know.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
07 Oct 07

Originally posted by Crowley
Hey Yella Night, why didn't the USA just not field 15 of those massively talented, strong and fast football players to just run over those green guys?
Because those chubbies need a five minute rest after running 50m.

S

Moves
08 Oct 07

Originally posted by darvlay
*Snicker*
Or maybe its because they DO test for steroids in rugby.........

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
09 Oct 07

Originally posted by buffalobill
Because those chubbies need a five minute rest after running 50m.
Hehe.

"WHAT!? You mean I have to RUN 50 meters after I just defended here and then defend there again? Then run 40 meters back, jump for the ball and run with it after it gets passed to me? MADNESS!"