1. Joined
    24 Nov '02
    Moves
    05 Oct '08 20:22
    Stats prove everything.... Just the best by a mile quarterback in the NFL.
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    05 Oct '08 20:41
    Originally posted by dicky
    Eli is good, but his brother is better.
  3. Joined
    24 Nov '02
    Moves
    05 Oct '08 20:47
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    The most offensive yards in the first half this season..... Reports suggest that the Seahawks were shellshocked...
  4. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    05 Oct '08 23:26
    The most offensive yards in the first half this season..... Reports suggest that the Seahawks were shellshocked...
    reports also say seahawks have no good secondary and this trend will continue 😞
  5. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 05:23
    Originally posted by irontigran
    reports also say seahawks have no good secondary and this trend will continue 😞
    They're on the fins' schedule this year, great!! 🙂
  6. weedhopper
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 05:50
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    They're on the fins' schedule this year, great!! 🙂
    I bet the 'Hawks don't get 120 yards passing against 'em.🙂
  7. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 06:21
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    I bet the 'Hawks don't get 120 yards passing against 'em.🙂
    Time will tell.. sweet parity comes into play with lots of play left!!!
  8. 6yd box
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 12:53
    i watched this game on sky sports last night... loved the running of big Brandon Jacobs ... he is one big load!
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 13:05
    I think the torch is slowly being handed off to Eli. Peyton is still one of the best but if the Giants can pull off another Championship (I know it's early) we'll all have to seriously consider who truly is the better Manning brother.
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 14:48
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I think the torch is slowly being handed off to Eli. Peyton is still one of the best but if the Giants can pull off another Championship (I know it's early) we'll all have to seriously consider who truly is the better Manning brother.
    Don't misunderstand me...the projections have always been that Eli will be better than Peyton. I am not sure whether that will happen or not, but I believe that Peyton is the best in the business still. The sign of a great QB is not how many gaudy stats they put up on the board, but rather the wins from the gut. Snatching victories from the jaws of defeat. Look at what Peyton did yesterday, albeit against the Texans. The team sputters all day, but he has the will to win. Brett Farve is the same way. While they are both grizzled veterans and Eli is the up and comer, for my money today, I would rather have the veteran. The future obviously rests in Eli, but I am not ready to let him have the throne yet.
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 15:06
    Don't misunderstand me...the projections have always been that Eli will be better than Peyton. I am not sure whether that will happen or not, but I believe that Peyton is the best in the business still. The sign of a great QB is not how many gaudy stats they put up on the board, but rather the wins from the gut. Snatching victories from the jaws of defe ...[text shortened]... veteran. The future obviously rests in Eli, but I am not ready to let him have the throne yet.
    I understand and agree for the most part.

Peyton made some beauty throws yesterday in the fourth quarter but if it wasn't for Sage Rosenfels thinking he was John Elway, there's no way the Colts win that game. Too bad for the Texans. 🙁

In my opinion, I think Brady's number one in the league and best in the business.
  12. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    08 Oct '08 17:47
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I understand and agree for the most part.

Peyton made some beauty throws yesterday in the fourth quarter but if it wasn't for Sage Rosenfels thinking he was John Elway, there's no way the Colts win that game. Too bad for the Texans. 🙁

In my opinion, I think Brady's number one in the league and best in the business.
    I agree with your analysis.
  13. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    14 Oct '08 04:04
    I think they forgot to read Eli's stats in Cleveland. 😕
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Oct '08 12:54
    The old Eli was back; three awful interceptions (two in the red zone and one on the first play of the second half) and a fumble also inside the red zone that was (luckily) negated by an illegal contact. People tend to forget that Eli turned the ball over 27 times last year. He's still a work in progress and nowhere near the QB his brother is (and this is from as fanatical a Giant fan as you can get).
  15. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    14 Oct '08 15:33
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The old Eli was back; three awful interceptions (two in the red zone and one on the first play of the second half) and a fumble also inside the red zone that was (luckily) negated by an illegal contact. People tend to forget that Eli turned the ball over 27 times last year. He's still a work in progress and nowhere near the QB his brother is (and this is from as fanatical a Giant fan as you can get).
    I'm already not liking the Manning bros..

ennui, ad nauseum! wrong teams

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree